I am so sick of everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SnowFallenAngel, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

This misery day in day out has gone on since I can remember. I am in my 50's and so sick and tired of everything and I CANNOT do anything about it!

I am mostly agoraphobic and am stuck indoors, I can go to the local shops and that's about it. I am totally alone here. Please try and remember that I am not a youngster and I have been fighting this since I was a kid. As time has gone on, I now have physical disorders/illnesses that plague me. What the hell is the point in this slow suffering/dying process! I never had children, I have a sister who I don't really get on with and vice versa, thats it! My mum and dad have passed. Everyone I know has a life and doesn't want to be bothered with me......clearly.

There just isn't any reason for me to be here, there never was! I am soooooooo tired of the same thing day in day out. No one cares, no one visits, no one phones. And yes I used to do all the calling up of people until I realized that if I didn't call them I would never hear from them!!!!

I just cannot bring myself to do what I need to do to be out of this miserable prison.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear your sadness i am sorry you feel so alone and that no one cares. I am in my 50s as well and i know it gets tiring fighting the battle What helps is to get out some i go to a mall and just sit and watch the people have a coffee sometimes it help to volunteer at nursing home there are many there that feel alone and forgotten abt. Maybe you could volunteer even an hour just to get out and meet others for bit hugs

3. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

I wish you did not have to feel such pain and hurt. I do hear you.
    :freehug:

4. Kabukicho

Kabukicho Member

I feel you. I am younger than you but I feel you. Death and sickness and loneliness are inevitable. This is a cruel world. We are born alone and we die alone and there is very, very likely no God.

I want to reach out and touch your hand and tell you that it's going to be okay if we stick together. And maybe make you a nice hot cup of tea. That's all we can do. There is no answer, no solution.

On a more practical level, maybe try some therapy for your agoraphobia? And start reaching out to friends again? "If you want a good friend, BE a good friend." I'm not preaching. Just some practical tips.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.