I am so so lonely

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aurora Gory Alice, May 23, 2009.

1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I am so lonely.
    It's painful and embarrassing and just altogether shit.

I had a go at a friend of mine for keeping somebody around who is treating her badly. But he tells her he loves her and he is there for her and he hugs her and makes her feel wanted and special. She keeps him around because she can fool herself into pretending it's real.
    The sad thing is - I would probably do the same.
    I hate feeling so lonely and unwanted, so unloved and not cared for.

I look around at these bitchy girls and these really nasty people in society, who are loved and worshipped.
    I look at my friend who beats up her fucking boyfriend and treats him like dirt, spends her days slagging him off and he even said she could sleep with other people, just not to leave him. I look at how mean and selfish she is towards everybody else, how materialistic and hedonistic she is, how she openly admits to hating everybody and would step over someone to get where she wanted. How she puts us all down so that she can feel better about herself.

I look at her and wonder - how come she has it all and I have nothing? How come she has someone who loves her unconditionally, so much so he'd probably kill himself if he left her, and I have nothing and no-one.

It's just fucking shit, that's what it is.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I guess she is just herself, and if people don't like that, they can go fuck themselves. I'm guessing that's her philosophy, but it will bite her in the ass when people do go fuck off and she's got no one.

I know how it feels to be lonely. Everyone here does. It can destroy you. It does cause me to feel suicidal. Right now, this place is pretty much all I have to keep from killing myself. The closest thing I can get to not feeling lonely.

All I could say is get out. Do whatever you can to meet people. In the meantime, come here and keep posting. You're wanted here. That's for sure.
    :hug:
    :heart:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds like to me that she is overly assertive so she intimidates people..Like the other OP said it will bite her in the ass sooner or later.. When she is done pushing everyone away she will know how it feels to be lonely..Stay with us on the forum, there are alot of lonley souls here..

4. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

It does not sound like a behavior of someone that is happy. Sometimes people can bring up a good front and seem to have it all when in reality they are void.

I do not myself feel jealous for her. I see her as a very destructive person and if she does not grow out of it she will have a very hellish life. She might already live one you know.