I am so tired of myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Marti2003, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marti2003

Marti2003 Well-Known Member

Why go on for a meaningless dream, i keep trying and trying, hoping for an illusion...that will never come, i have to stop this pain. I do not want anymore, this is all i get, i make place for someone with better luck. I will plan it now for real and prepare. Sorry for everyone, im sorry

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are so sad hun you wnat the pain to stop so do i and others here too hun we want peace but we don't want death that will only bring pain to others. I hope hun you keep talking to us ok soon you won't feel so alone hugs toyou

3. Marti2003

I dunno anymore i am so tired to feel this way... I really dunno anymore

4. Marti2003

How can I take away this pain :(

5. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

One of the skills we all have to learn is to cope with the pain and how to get our minds thinking of other things. You aren't alone just remember that

6. Marti2003

I try so many times to deal with matters, but only more matters are adding, how much can a human handle... Is just that I get punished, for what, for being good? Maybe I better be a bad person, cuz bad persons rule the world.... So why cannot I be bad, f*ck the world

7. Marti2003

I wish I could talk with someone :(((

8. Marti2003

Think my friends get tired of me too :(

9. Marti2003

I am sorry

10. Marti2003

Crying hurtin myself, i feel so weird, i don't want this no more, wish i never wake up anymore why take so long, i want everything normal, not even can function normal anymore, if i die that would be a blessing

11. Marti2003

I am talking to myself :/

12. Marti2003

I am sorry for bothering you all

13. Marti2003

14. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Hi Marti2003, may I ask what dream you are reaching for?

15. Marti2003

I want to have a normal life, a good job, building up with someone i love and marry, kids, just the ussual things... Sound old fashioned, but seeing my things how they are going, that is far away... Is like nothing working out, no job, love life sucks... Everything is so empty feeling :(

16. -Simon-

-Simon- Active Member

What helps me and might work for you is to try and push the negative thoughts away with good thoughts or feelings. For example a favourite food or a film or just going outside at night and watching the stars. I find that dwelling on the negative just sends me into a downward spiral, as soon as the thoughts start coming I bury them with good ones.

A job and a love life are achievable, don't let not having them right now be the end of your world *hugs*

17. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I understand that Marti2003, wish I had some advice for you.
    Things can always change, the job market must pick up sometime.

18. ekki2

ekki2 Member

Send me a PM then - I like talking. Like, alot!

19. Marti2003

I feel like my life is just over, this is all my life can offer me... What is the point of still alive when u feel so missarable :(

20. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

:hug: Marti I really hope things pick up for you soon honey :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.