I Am So Ugly To Women

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mooch74, Nov 28, 2012.

1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

I am the ugliest, most pathetic, disgustingly horrible man in the world. Can anyone imagine what it's like to be so ugly to women that you are embarrassed by it. That's how I feel. For all those out there who think you are pathetic, perhaps I can be an inspiration. I am 38 and can't get a woman to look at me twice if you paid her. I need help.
  2. lordsalisbury

lordsalisbury Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling bad about yourself. My sister once said to me that "guys who think they are ugly are always considerate and behave like gentlemen, guys who think they are good looking are always jackasses." I don't know if that helps at all.
  3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Of course no woman will look twice at you if you do not think better of yourself. It is a turn-off, just the same as if you would not think well of a woman if all she had to say about herself was that she fat or ugly or whatnot. It might be hard, but give yourself a little praise every now and then; I do not mean just saying it, but really convince yourself of it. That will at least give your self-esteem a boost which reflects on how others see you.
  4. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

Will you get off my ass already. I am so sick of you attacking every damn thing I write. You don't know anything about me. Just leave me alone already. Find someone else to pick on. You're just like everyone else. Let's all pick on the loser. I am sick of it. Leave me alone already!!!
  5. KK99

KK99 Active Member

I use to feel that way about myself, too...and sometimes, I still do.

I'm androgynous, which means that people can't tell if I'm a girl or a guy. If I went out in public without wearing girly clothes, most people would call me 'sir.' :/

But honestly, I believe that there is no such thing as 'ugly,' physically. Only in the personality, which is hard to find.

What I can see just from your post, you are a very considerate, generous, and caring guy. You would do anything to please someone. :) And that's what all girls like.

What helped me when I was feeling down about myself & how I looked, I would freshen up, & do something different with myself - mess with my hair, try on different clothes that looked nice on me, etc. It's really fun. ^_^ And it helps you feel a lot better about yourself. :3