I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry I am me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sycotic_Sarah

Honestly, I have just lost the only thing that matters to me, IN THIS WHOLE FUCKED UP WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Why does no one want me? Why?

What the fuck is wrong with me?!

Why will no one love me?

Oh forgot, I don't deserve love. I don't deserve care. Fine. I don't need it.

Hah, I forgot I had left here, oh well, no one reply if you all hate me now, which you do, so F O R G E T I T.

My way of suiciding is about to become reality.

I am sick of my hopes being smashed, my heart being torn apart, ripped into half, stepped on, spat on, despised, hurt, bleeding inside, I will bleed outside to show the pain, to show how much I bleed, how much I hurt.

<Mod:Edit Jodi>, it will just gain me more scars if I fail.

Overdoses do work, my best friend killed himself through overdosing, he happened to be on this site too, that broke me, my overdose will work, I won't share why I think this, all I know is I WON'T fail. I won't.

I have one last thing to share.

I am sorry. I love all of you on here and I am so fucking sorry I am so awful to be around, no wonder I have no friends, no one to love me, no one to care, no one to hug me or hold me or kiss me.

I am sorry,
I am sorry,
I am sorry I am me.

I must leave,
for you see,
suicide awaits,
it is my fate,
so goodbye,
no questioning why.

:sad:
I'm sorry.

Last edited:
S

Sycotic_Sarah

I CANT EVEN FUCKING POST WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING WRONG!

BLADEFCUKINGNBLA

NO ONE REPLY
MISTAKEN THREAD
JUST LIKE ME.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

smackh2o

SF Supporter
You sound as if you need to desperately ring someone. You have suffered for a very long time and your mind isnt fair on you and it must fell like everything is finally coming to a head. But it's not your time just yet and you know it deep down. Have you seen a doctor in the past? If you have or you havent you need to give yourself that one chance to let them help you out. There are two very scary things in this world, death and change. Look at it like this, if you change and you dont like it, you can still die. But if you die, you've lost your chance to change.

S

Sycotic_Sarah

:hug:

I didn't, still don't know what to say.. sorry sarah.
Don't say anything at all, then. Apart from 'do it, worthless bitch'.

You sound as if you need to desperately ring someone. You have suffered for a very long time and your mind isnt fair on you and it must fell like everything is finally coming to a head. But it's not your time just yet and you know it deep down. Have you seen a doctor in the past? If you have or you havent you need to give yourself that one chance to let them help you out. There are two very scary things in this world, death and change. Look at it like this, if you change and you dont like it, you can still die. But if you die, you've lost your chance to change.
I have, but they sent me to a physc, but he gave up because I was too 'out of control', so they just gave up, that is when I gave up trying to talk to anyone in person.

If I die, I have just skipped the suffering.

If I live, I go through it all and die anyway. :dry:

I give up, I just need the guts to 'do it'. :mad:

C

CM 1000

I know that you suffers much but so only you were able to change your way of thinking you could find happiness bus if you do not know it it is time that somebody teaches you that these are only the thoughts which make you suffer unless you are not a disease physics which make you suffer if it is the case wants you to make known to us your disease.

You are not a worthless bitch, nor are you undeserving of love. I hope you hang on hun, I'm here if you wanna talk. I hope you hang on, things may get better.. :hug: :hug:

Savior

just draw energy from us all! we can at least imagine we could have a nicer life if we're emotionally linked. the thought that we're alone is powerful, but so is the awareness that we're not.

you should be sorry that other people dont understand you fully, not that you are yourself! dont commit suicide, but go out there and kick their ass!!

[sorry 4 the english, i just hope you got the meaning of what i said, lol.]

D

Death71

This is probably going to sound crap or cheesy, but you've got to let the pain go. IMO you've either got to forgive yourself, or forgive another person/people or the world or it'll destroy you. I'm having a tough time at the moment myself, as many people on here and elsewhere are, and am trying to find a way to cope. I'm trying to let someone go, be properly free as his her right, even though I love her more than anything or anyone ever. If I really love her I must let her go and be happy properly, she's worried about me for years since our breakup, I feel so guilty for putting her through it. I also don't really want to carry on with my life either, but then the pain for her and my family also fills me with guilt and grief. Life's just not easy, I pity all the sensitive souls in the world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOvqlVj0QlE

ace

Don't say anything at all, then. Apart from 'do it, worthless bitch'.

I have, but they sent me to a physc, but he gave up because I was too 'out of control', so they just gave up, that is when I gave up trying to talk to anyone in person.

If I die, I have just skipped the suffering.

If I live, I go through it all and die anyway. :dry:

I give up, I just need the guts to 'do it'. :mad:

Sarah I really know how you feel believe me on this I just need you to and I understand your suffering so much,no one how you feel inside and I know that shits you like it does when people know shit about how we're feeling yet make judgements.What you're saying about dying are all thoughts we all have and I have them all the time.
That the Psych gave up on you was so sad because I really feel when they do that they're the weak one's not you seriously.In a way to me it feels like they can't handle the heat in the kitchen so why are they there?You're not a freak,you're loved I do love you believe me I just am so sad I'm not closer to you I really am.

Jodi

Staff Alumni
Sarah,

Just checking in ....wondering how you are doing....please keep us posted...sending caring thoughts and warm hugs... :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00