I am sorry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by pisces1, Jul 17, 2014.

1. pisces1

pisces1 Well-Known Member

There is not a day that goes by, that in some way or another, I am reminded, that I am no longer welcomed in this world. It makes me want to scream to the world, I am sorry they hurt me the way they did, I am sorry my mind is in pieces because of it, I am sorry they left me so full of rage I have trouble controlling it sometimes. I am the one who got hurt, yet i am the who feels the need to apologize. They are the ones who should be punished for what they did, not me.

I foolishly thought by getting professional help the suicidal thoughts would go away. They did for a bit, but they are back. My biggest fear is that I will try again on the spur of the moment like I did the first two times. I dont want to feel this way but it is very hard not to for me. I feel like I should just do eveyone a favor and get it over with.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

BUT... You are welcome here hun :) 24/7, SF is here for you, that's the way I think when I am down! :hug: Feel better soon x

3. pisces1

pisces1 Well-Known Member

Petal... Thank you so very much for letting me know, I am not the only one who thinks this way at times. I know they are not rational thoughts. Just hard to keep them out of my head when I am down. I am feeling much better today. Thank you. I hope you are doing good as well. :hug: