I am Sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Matt93, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

I really don't understand anything any more. Someone seems to have it in their head that I fucked about with their emotions, and believe me, I didn't. At least I didn't mean to mess about with their emotions. I'm truly sorry. Truly.

I'm still talking to people I used to have feelings for, and she takes it as proof as I've messed her about, but no. I honestly haven't. I love T, really. Sure, I had feelings for other girls, but yeah, who hasn't?

This whole shit has been my fault, completely. I should really just end it right now. I could if I wanted to. I do want to, but I'm still afraid.

I've hurt you, I can see that. I just want you to know that I didn't mean to hurt you.

I don't really know how I can make it up to you, or how I can say how sorry I am. I think the best thing to do is just die. That way I couldn't hurt anyone else.

By the way, this post is also in my diary in the let it all out forum, just so you know.

But yes, I'm sure I'm going to do this now.

2. Usernametaken

Usernametaken New Member

This seems to be about a girl right? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Take it from me, love can mess with your head alot. Once your head is clear you'll wonder why you felt like this in the first place. Just hang in there, everything will be ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.