I am standing on the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Oleg. I will be 25 years old in over 3 months, but the older I become, the more I realize that the biggest mistake ever made was the mistake of my parents - giving birth to me. I can't take this anymore. I'm utterly useless, a complete nonentity. I have no talents, no passions, NO DESIRE TO LIVE. Nobody hires me for any job, I have no experience. Parents keep on pressing on me to find something. Easier said than done. Why bother? I never wanted to live anyway, my suicide note is ready. Life is the biggest nightmare a person like me can get. To everyone around me it seems like if I'm physically OK, then my mental condition is nonsense. My only wish now is death, as soon as possible and without pain. :'(

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Have you tried professional help with therapy or meds? Long time suicidal thoughts are something to work through and overcome or at least get tolerable and second in mind. When that happens then many of the other things that seem so difficult to you right now likely will in fact be much easier. Aside from job what other issues are there and what help have you gotten with them to this point?

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Go into hospital get some support in place get some therapy on meds maybe but don't give up yet without even trying to get your self well. There is help h un reach out for it ok
You do not have to sit in that dark place just talk to your doctor get some help and get on with living hun h ugs

I was under psychiatric treatment and observation for 10 years. Nothing helped. I have never had any desire to live. Nor did I ever have a direction in life. I don't like anything, nothing interests me. I have no friends, can't talk to people. I don't get any help due to my judgmental family who claims I'm perfectly fine. They weren't there for me when I was abused a lot of times. Suicide has been my priority for about 8-9 years already. I want to die and nothing else. Nobody will care anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00