I am starting to worry about myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SadDude87, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

I am starting to worry about myself. As a kid, I never understood how/why people went crazy. How could they do such things? I could not comprehend it whatsoever. I knew I had problems ... but I was different, I was strong and I would solve everything. I wasn't like the other 'freaks' I would just become normal. It didn't happen. And now I worry that all those murderers, sadists, drug addicts, general crazies etc are not so alien and 'crazy' but quite similar to myself. Fucking scary. Maybe I am just no longer putting myself on a pedestal and seeing other 'undesirables' as people instead of something to be looked down upon. I don't know. What the hell am I doing

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2008
  2. ithuriel

ithuriel Well-Known Member

the worlds full of fruitcakes , if there is a god he used the wrong baking dough.:blink:
    i ended up full of choc chip goodness, ( i wish:smile:,) and life keeps taking bites out of me:eek:hmy:

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry SadDude, but you grew up! As a kid you see those things as monsters, and we are told monsters don't exist. Now you're older and know that in reality, monsters do exist and they are scarier than we could of ever imagined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.