Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chris 2, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris 2

Chris 2 Guest

Ok! your wondering what my title mean? It mean I have become an automaton. I have lost all touch with human kind. I have neither passion nor hate. I have realize that my role in life is being a social outcast. I don't care if I ever feel love now. I will not feel depress any longer. I will be stone, not caring about anyone or anything. I will not let feeling affect my judgment. I will not be blind sited by love. Nothing can save me, I can who I am. I am not human for I have no Identity, no goals, no want nor needs. I will still graduate from college, but with no purpose. I will live life the way gods intend me to live...being alone. Nothing wrong with loving oneself. No girl will ever love me. I am the Christ figure, savior to all mankind. I will put a mark in this world. Whether it invisible or not. I will sacrifice myself for humankind no matter how painful or humiliating it is. I am the ultimate figure, above all else.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Chris and welcome...it is so very difficult to turn to un-stone when the world seems painful and frightening...I know this first hand...I spent many yrs of my life estranged and isolated, pretending to feel and be a part of something....I hope you can find someone here who you can trust and relate to...please PM me if I can help in any way...J
  3. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

Even stones come in different hardness grades. You may feel like a granite now but give yourself the chance of being a sandstone tomorrow and molten rock the day after.....

Only you can decide whether you want to pass through the brilliance of a diamond and do what we all try of doing. To shine in the spectrum of light....

a poem by natalie vail l

I like to think words can carve even stone......

Warmest thoughts for you, stone-man
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.