I am struggling tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FrainBart, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Tonight is hitting me hard I am struggling. I am so confused. My head and my heart and everything.
    and nothing makes sense. I don't know anymore
  2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

FrainBart Are you with someone? do you have help if you need it?
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Never lose hope.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sorry things are hard for you now- I know has been a long time of ups and downs for you and that gets very tiring. Please remember there are ups an downs, the downs do not last forever. I hope today is a better for you.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben
  5. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Thank you all for replying. yesterday was a really bad day with some really bad news. and I didnt know how to handle my conflicting emotions. I guess being without my medication as well has not helped. So much is going on, and I guess I've bitten off more than I can chew. I'm meant to be launching a business withing the next six weeks. I'm caring for my brother daily, and I find out yesterday that my nephew sadly has a hole in his heart and the entire left side of is heart is struggling to opperate.. My sister (nephews mother) who IU've hated and despised most of my life, and yesterday seeing how strong she was and how she was keeping a strong face and all I felt was admiration, and it scared and confused me. I just didnt know how to handle everything thats rolled my way.
  6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is certainly a LOT to try to deal with all at once. Might want to save some of that admiration for your sister doing so well holding up to it for yourself as well. I truly hope for the best for your sister, nephew, and of you. Take care of yourself and accept that sometimes things are out of your control so just coping is the best we can hope for. (hugs)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.