I am such a bad person. I don't deserve to live.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by twilight, Apr 15, 2007.

1. twilight

twilight Well-Known Member

Seriously. You don't know how bad I was acting last night. If you did, you would probably agree with me. I could have prevented it. But I didn't. Now I have probably lost someone as my friend all because of me acting like a complete asshole. There was alcohol involved but I know that is no excuse. The world would be better off without me.
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Why don't you tell us about last night then? Then we can make an informed decision.

Everyone makes mistakes, everyone does things when they are drunk that they later regret. It's part of life and learning from it. It does NOt mean that the world is better of without you.
  3. twilight

twilight Well-Known Member

What if you tell two different groups of people that you are suicidal when you are drunk and no one mentions it afterwards? At first, I said it in front of my brother and he didn't care. Then I said it in front of my friends when I was drunk and they haven't mentioned it either. But I know I'm not going to do it. I just really feel like it, especially today since I didn't get any sleep.
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

There could be any explanation for it, maybe they don't remember it, maybe they are scared to mention it incase it makes you worse (A common myth), maybe they are trying to figure out what they could do (like a plan of action).

It sounds like you want help from them, so maybe you should raise it whilst you are sober, and try to have a proper conversation about it.

Or maybe you could write a letter to them.

It must feel like you have been ignored, rejected, like no one cares and many other things, but remember that the idea of suicide scares a lot of people for many reasons. I am sure it's not that they don't care or anything. But why don't you talk to them and find out. If you do, you could also get some info of the web that might help them understand a bit more.

Hang in there