I am suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Idontwantto, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idontwantto

Idontwantto New Member

I was a drunk. Created my career from nothing and then destroyed it with alcohol. Now I am jobless after 12 years of career and I am either under experienced or over experienced for new jobs.
    Fell back to alcohol and once again quit. Now my every waking moment is filled with thoughts of death.
    I have to support my mother financially but I am in no position to help myself.
    I dont know whom to turn to for support. I cannot afford a doctor now.All I have is a computer with net connection paid for one year. In another month or so I will be homeless.

In India it is not easy to jump careers and I found it at my own expense. What to do.

2. Leon2

Leon2 Active Member

I'm so sorry for the situation your in, I wish I could offer you some advice but I can't, I can only pray for you and hope you find employment soon, your a good person looking after your mother, you deserve a bit of good lick, don't give up hope.

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello, welcome to the forum. Like Leon2 you are a good person but just needs someone who understands what you going through. Alcohol is not the answer as that just increases you aniexty. Ok, you lost your job but you can start again. As you from a deep cultural background where your honour is very important, you should realise that people will gossip about everyone and anything.

Surely whilst you look for work, you can ask your mum to go and live with relatives if you explain the situation. I appreciate your mum will be upset but surely she would truly miss you if you did something to yourself. There is always a solution to any situation.

The only people who understand what you are going are the ones who face similar situations. Please from the bottom of my heart, please reconsider any haste decision as YOU ARE IMPORTANT. I sit somewhere in the world caring that you suffering but we care about YOU. Keep posting here and we will try our best to help get through this tough period of YOUR LIFE.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.