I Am Suicidal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the human is the silly creature in the world. If you look around all animals have you ever seen the dogs, cats, ants, flies suicide themselves. Every creature loves their lives but you was born with more ability than those creatures why you would like to end up your life with some matter.
Problems in the world is occuring everywhere. Even Bill Gates or Becham, etc they took the same paracetamol to cure the headace as us. Noone lives this world without problem. Even though thing seems to be fine, there is still problem anyway because it is human nature that trying to not satisfied what we have. Think about it. If need help feel free to get back to me.

[email protected]

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
(((Alison))) m'dear;

You can FEEL suicidal all you want AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO IT!!!!!!! My trip to the UK is a plan,:smile: not a wish, and I will not come over there unless YOU are there. I want to hug you in person, I want to take you places that I've never seen and you may not be able to go to.:smile: I believe in you.:smile: :smile: I hereby give you a bit of my belief in you so that you may have a bit of belief in your sweet self!!!:smile: Ok?? Please??

Write something, anything, no matter how trite it may seem to you. Just write your feelings down. Email them to me if you'd like to keep them private. I'll always make time for you.:smile: You are MY FRIEND and I want to keep you around as long as possible.:smile: Please? PLEASE??

Yes, there IS an end - we just don't know when or where it is, but it's there all the same.:smile: And I mean an end to your horrible overwhelming feelings of despair. Your life has meaning, it has value - if not to you, then it has enough meaning and value to me to make up for the meaning and value you can't see or find or believe.:smile:

I love you, Alison dear, and pray that you'll pick up on the belief and strength I'm sending you via thought-mail.

Keep on keepin' on, for your precious soul's sake. I have a visit to look forward to and I'm eagerly awaiting it!! :smile:

all my love and hope to you,

love,

least xoxoxox

I can't use any of the 'more' smilies or the server kicks me off!

Lentil you are such a wonderful person. Thoughts like these come and go and we cannot control when they will happen. As Least mentioned, as long as you don't act on them and they stay thoughts its okay. Eventually they usually subside a bit. I wish I could give you answers on why that is, but I can't. The mind can sometimes be a dangerous place to walk in alone. Continue to reach out to your friends for the love and support you need during the bad times. Take care hun. You are terrific. :hug:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
The mind can sometimes be a dangerous place to walk in alone. Continue to reach out to your friends for the love and support you need during the bad times. :hug:

Thanks, Gentle, for saying it so very well! You've a gift for expression, as do so many of us 'fragile' folks!:wink:

Did'ja hear that, Alison??? That's as good a way of putting it as I've ever seen! So do it, already!!! We love ya Lentil.:smile: :smile: :smile:

least xoxoxox

J
:hug: Alison,

I'm here if you want to pm me, miss our talks... here for you... no matter what

Take care hun, thinking of you

B

breath

What would the world do without a hugging machine? better question is what would i do without you as one? lets not find out :)

keep safe

ace

truelife said:
I think the human is the silly creature in the world. If you look around all animals have you ever seen the dogs, cats, ants, flies suicide themselves. Every creature loves their lives but you was born with more ability than those creatures why you would like to end up your life with some matter.
Problems in the world is occuring everywhere. Even Bill Gates or Becham, etc they took the same paracetamol to cure the headace as us. Noone lives this world without problem. Even though thing seems to be fine, there is still problem anyway because it is human nature that trying to not satisfied what we have. Think about it. If need help feel free to get back to me.

[email protected]
If it was easy as flicking a switch then why don't we do it?ask yourself that question,I don't think any loves to suffer the pain they do.And the people who have taken their own lives obviously were in so much pain,that they felt taking their own life was the only way to end their pain as people who are suicidal are obviously experiencing their own private pain.You also can't compare an animal to a human being of all comparison's,like you can't compare a Human being with another one.
You mentioned Bill Gates and David Beckham taking the same paracetemol as us,sorry to say but that is a drug as far as I can recall that treat's headaches is'nt it?What does it have to do with Depression?I don't know whether you suffer from depression or that you ever have I may be wrong but I sense you don't or never have.As I stated you can't compare human being's and we know that people who live in third world countries are suffering so badly,If it was as simple as saying look at them why am I feeling like this for?Why wouldn't we change it?because we enjoy the pain depression bring's?
All I can say is ask yourself this question about someone who suffer's from a mental illness,If it was as easy to get over it as you think it is then why don't they?

Last edited by a moderator:

Luliby

Staff Alumni
:(

I am very sorry you are feeling so down. DO NOT harm yourself. (A bit controling of me ... ) But I can't bear to hear you have harmed yourself. (a bit selfish of me) You are an incredibly talented, gifted, considerate person and the world needs you. (Just honesty)

Please hold on. The emotions do pass as you know they have before and they will again. Hold on to our hands and let the emotions pass.

:hug:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Alison dear;

WHat is there to do? To organize?? You need to muster energy FOR WHAT?? I pray you aren't talking about end-stage organizing and doing. I pray you won't do anything that will put me (and the others here) into deep mourning and grief. I am sending you via thought-mail all the energy I can muster - POSITIVE energy, that is. You will know I've sent it cause you will FEEL IT IN YOUR SOUL.

Over the last year or so I've come to know you and love you without having to see or know you in the flesh. Geography and location and distance have nothing to do with my love for you. It's a love for a dear friend and distance cannot detract or subtract from such love and devotion. Please, I beg you, PLEASE don't harm yourself in any way. I'm begging you on figuratively bended knee (as my kneecaps won't tolerate literal bending - I wouldn't be able to get back up:rolleyes: ), begging you not to leave me/us. I don't know if I could withstand such a loss, such a gaping hole in the universe - my universe.:sad:

I can understand all too well such feelings of despair and hopelessness as you are having now. I feel like that often, BUT I pull myself out of it, or my friends here on this site or my friends in my actual neighborhood pull me out of it, so I'm pulling you out of it. TAKE MY HAND, DAMN IT!! TAKE MY HAND AND DON'T LET GO!!! I will keep you alive - it's my mission and my devotion to you. I won't give up on you and I won't leave you. please please don't let go of me! Please? I'm begging you...

love love love,

least

PS; besides, if you remember, we have a date to meet under the shady boughs of comfort's retreat...:smile: I printed that out and it's in my notebook. Please don't make me read it and weep over it. We will meet there, on this earth, in this life. Can I bring you over here for an extended visit? I'd be glad to do so.:smile: I have room in my home and my daughters and critters and I would love to have you stay as long as you like. I'll pay the fare if you can't. I'll do whatever it takes! Please don't give up on yourself or on me. I love you, Alison dear!!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00