I Am Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

YES u cant ımagıne ...ıts really hard....and ı have a model ın my head...the person that ı want to be....ı always day dream about ıt....but the person that ı want to be and me now are completely dıfferent!!!!!.........ı am goıng to a psychologıst and ıts helpıng me a lıttle bıt.....some tımes ı really get depressed and say to my self why am ı lıvıng ?ı am lıvıng a lıfe whıch ı dont want to....
life I do understand and it's not that I can imagine it's the fact that I've been there,I do know how you feel and I know alot about Psychology.You're 17 and let me tell you time is'nt running out by no means.I understand you're typically shy and don't suffer perhap's from Social Phobia.Don't let go of that person you wan't to be,keep seeing the Psychologist if it's helping even just a little and keep working on thing's slowly and chip away at it.

"I also just wanted to say that I am 19, very shy, have no friends and also only feel comfortable around my family and this also really annoys me, my phsciatrist also can't understand this as well......"

"firstly I Am 17 Years Old And Going To A Psychologist For 2 Years.....i Cant Make Friends Becouse I Am A Shy Person Very Shy.....i Feel Very Comfortable Only With My Family....this Is A Very Very Painthul Situation..this Isnt A Psychological Problem And Even My Therapist Cant Understand It.......i Want To Be Free....comfortable....and Enjoy Life...i Konow That Life Is A Fun Place....but Mine Isnt!!!!!!...thats Why I Just Want To End It.."

I am in the same boat as you guys. I am close with family and have no problems talking with them about many things. But when it comes to other people, both my age and otherwise I am always extremely nervous, anxious and shy. Sometimes I can work up the energy to say something but I almost always embaress myself and head back into the anti-social life immediately thereafter.

I am in the same boat as you guys. I am close with family and have no problems talking with them about many things. But when it comes to other people, both my age and otherwise I am always extremely nervous, anxious and shy. Sometimes I can work up the energy to say something but I almost always embaress myself and head back into the anti-social life immediately thereafter.
I feel like this too, I am 16 and I left school when I was 13 because I was too afraid of what people thought about me and was bullied a little (I was an easy target). I haven't had a real life friend since then and I now spend all of my time from when I'm awake til before I go to sleep on the internet. Thing have got worse, I just don't leave the house anymore. I can't actually remember when I left the house. A few months ago I went into the back garden when it was really dark but that's it. I'm so worried about the future. I feel like I might not ever get a job. Now things are much worse.. I won't say why but I

"and ı have a model ın my head...the person that ı want to be....ı always day dream about ıt....but the person that ı want to be and me now are completely dıfferent!!!!!"

This is EXACTLY how I feel. I thought I was the only one.

Also I've told my internet friends about my situation and they ran off because they believe I made it all up for attention and sympathy. They kept saying "if you want to kill yourself then you would have done it already" and asking "why aren't you dead yet?". Believe me, if there was an easy way to kill myself then I would have done it by now. I live with my mum and my brother and baby sister, they would find me trying to kill myself.

All I asked for from one of the internet friends was to see a doctor, he said he would get me one, then dissappeared and I don't know why he left. He just went. I know he's been online since then, I checked his blog. I fell in love with a guy on the internet. A little older, but he's perfect and everything I need and more. He doesn't want me. I thought I could rip it off. It's been over a year ago since he rejected me. I just can't handle this. I know now that talking about my problems to others is a bad thing because it brings them down and they get fed up with it. I've hurt too many people.

I have msn if someone wants to talk: emmajh1234 [at] hotmail[dot]com
I think this is my first post here, I have been reading for a few weeks but have been waiting for the right moment to say something. So glad that there are people who are in similar situations

Hope this makes sence
Thanks for listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00