I am sure now...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fallen.Lone Ranger Type, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am going to go through with it. After a good deal of thought, I am ready now

2. it's a thrill having the clarity to reallize things are never going to get better seeing as my life is headed down hill anyways

3. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Dont do it. I know hwo you feel... i feel the same right now... maybe we cam both do this and come out the otehrside.

Where are you from?

4. Jenny:[

Jenny:[ Active Member

Don't give up.
    I think about doing it all the time, it gets me through most days, knowing that it's an option.
    But, for some unknown reason, i find myself making it through days that i find impossible... All it takes is a little hope, even in the darkest heart.:sad:

5. Kentucky
    Hope was something I had but I now see it's not likely to ever come back

6. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

Conrad, as the FE's here keep saying, this is a pro-life forum. What is your intention by posting ?
    This is just reinforcing negatively Fallen.Lone Ranger Type's train of thoughts.

Fallen.Lone Ranger Type, I would like to think, that you got a few ideas from the ithoughts and responses you got to your previous posting. I'm really sorry if you still feel in a bad place. It is often difficult to find a way forward and I know, there always will be a place and time for radical solutions. But, it is neither the Now nor the Here. Fill your Now and your Here with good friends, with warm cups of sweet tea and with the occasional smile between your tears. For the time being, let life just wash over you rather than exploring its depth. too deep and cold the abyss for now. Leave it for another day, another mindset.

I'm asking you, be not ready ! For once, let yourself be as late as you can muster. It may save your life.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2007
  7. I would if I could but I just can't find the energy to hang around the people I call friends

8. Have you done everything possible to try and make your life better?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.