I am Syn

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Syn, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syn

Syn Well-Known Member

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -Dalai Lama

I am here to help, not to be helped. In helping others, I help myself.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Syn i agree helping others does help in healing process but know if you ever need support we are here for YOU as well hugs

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums Syn.

4. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I agree with total eclipse! I am the same way though. Helping others helps me a great deal.

5. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, helping others is a wonderful thing, I'm glad you found a way to help yourself.

6. Fumahol

Fumahol Active Member

Hi Syn, I love that name! It reminds me of the movie "Spirited Away". Great movie! Anyway, welcome to the forums!

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Syn and welcome...that's nice that you want to help...and if you ever need help, we are here for you too. :)

8. Syn

Syn Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone. I'm truly touched that your all willing to help me if I need it, but the answers I need to find for myself are ones only I can find and I know that. Perhaps later on I'll break down and seek reassurance, but I know I can't heal unless I personally let myself (Which incidentally is by far the hardest thing I've ever attempted).

9. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

Hello Syn, you seem to be a nice person, welcome; and I read a few of your comments, good to have you around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.