I am the disease!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I hate my bipolar and the rapid cycling. I feel like I'm so alone right now and going to completely lose it!!!!!

2. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Well.

It's good to know I'm going rank ass insane by myself, so thank you.
    :hug::hug:

And that I'm not alone by myself. So thank- Wait that doesn't make a hella lot of sense.

Fuck it, thank you anyway. I love you.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

We're here for you Carla. :hug:

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Things are so out of control, I'm out of control and now this. I cant deal with it all. I dont know which direction to turn in today. I'm fighting so hard to keep it all together I really am but I can literally feel myself draining and giving up. It's like why bother cuz no one seems to believe I'm trying so hard because the shit just keeps coming and coming!!!! I feel like a teeny little bug in a huge wind storm, I cant find anything secure enough to grab on to to keep me safe. And I'm so tired that I just want to let go and let the wind carry me away.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Itmahan,
    I Don't know what to say because We haven't talked so I don't know what is going on with you. I just want you to know there are other people who don't want you to do anything to harm your self.
    Have you talked to your therapist about how you are feeling. Does she/he help you? If not then maybe you need to find a new one. It took three times before I found Gina. She is good at what she does. Hell I am a high risk for suicide and she keeps me from doing something irrational..You can't fight depression by yourself. You need a professional to help keep you on the right path. I hope you can find that little spark that will ignite you to keep trying.Take Care..:chopper:..

6. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Hey Stranger,

Would help us all if she could open up and share even a little of the real problems plagung her, but no one ever seems to know what to do, say, or how to advise because holds her demons so close. She is, it seems at times on her own lone journey through her private hell, to which she has every right and every freedom of course. But.... I don't know what to say.

In mathematics, how do you solve an equation in which there are no knowns, on variables?

Yes, I *believe* she has professional help.

John

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Just wanted to give ya a few huggles Carla - though I have no words at the moment, I hope these bring you some comfort :) - :hug: :hug: :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Carla, I hope you are feeling better today :arms: I am here if you need to talk, anytime :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.