I am the happiest when......

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by deep, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deep

deep Well-Known Member

I am kissing and huging my kids :biggrin:
  2. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

...I'm on the phone to her.

3. br0ken1

br0ken1 Member

I am with her
  4. mb75

mb75 Well-Known Member

when my baby laughs
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

When shes cuddling me while we're laying down. :wub:
  6. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

When I'm sleeping or just able to relax
  7. seishou

seishou Guest

Sleeping. It feels sooo damn good damnit!

Edit: altho for some reason I can't remember having a dream or a nightmare for a looong long time. It's just good getting that one good break during a day.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'm with her :wub:
  9. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I'm listening to music and singing my little heart out!
  10. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Staff Alumni

When I look at her pretty face. :)
  11. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

When I'm listening to music.
  12. neverdie

neverdie Guest

When I have someone to msn with
  13. I forget that I am pregnant
  14. mb75

mb75 Well-Known Member

I'm alone in the house
  15. when I play with baby animals
  16. mb75

mb75 Well-Known Member

when I imagine that i'm in another time and another world
  17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

when i imagine being dead
  18. Moony

Moony Well-Known Member

when she shows that she cares

also when I pet my baby cat and she looks at me with her beautiful eyes
  19. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

When I'm listening to my new CD The Golden Age Of Grotesque, or any Marilyn Manson song really..... :evil:
  20. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

-rolling down a path or a street very very fast on my skates and that bit just about when you're going to fall and you don't- that you're in control of the wheels now not the bus driver or the train driver and you're in touch with the ground (you have to be) you can't float, otherwise you'd fall
    -walking down slippery frosty dark roads where you don't know where you are at around 9pm with music in your ears (I should be more careful I know)
    -thinking about someone..
    -feeling that things have changed for good and there will be times when i feel awful, there will be times i feel bad but i'll be able to cope with it much better than before because something has now changed inside of me. that maybe i can look at the world and bad things (in time, not right now) and deal with it much better than before
    -when i'm helping someone or talking to someone in the road (who doesn't want to mug me) that makes me happy, when people ask me for directions
    -getting up really early in the morning and going outside (this hasn't happened in a while though)
    -travelling to interesting place in london with lots of electricity pylons and construction sites and pools of water and thinking i should get my camera out here :rolleyes:
    -going on the DLR to places i'm not very familiar with
    -going down a special path/alley/route that meant a lot to me in the beginning of the year when I was leaving my counsellor and preparing a folder of photographs about near-far/distance, as during that time a lot was going on regarding my feelings..
    -thinking about my counsellor last year as she changed and saved my life in a lot of ways and i need to write her a letter soon telling her how much she means to me and to thank her
    -little disposable cameras
    -meeting cats i know in the street
    -when i'm told that i look like i'm hiding guns in my coat/hoodie or that i look very sinister
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.