I am the victim.I AM THE VICTIM!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoMoneyToPlease, Dec 7, 2010.

1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

I am the one who has had his privacy and safety taken away.
    I am the one who can not take a step on the internet without it being noted and psychoanalysed.
    I am the one who has to put up with outrageous projection directed my way from morons who have never had a truly introspective moment in their life.
    I am the one leaking my psychological sanity through a wound that will not close.
    So not "fuck me", and not "fuck you".
    "Fuck you" is not a philosophy.

If you guys ,you new guys at this forum knew the truth,then you would know that I have busted myself trying to make human headway with the coldest most particular people on earth...and one woman significantly..yes!her!

Give me a plan to deal with treacherous people and I will flourish,but until then do not think hiding in the shadows does not kill me inside with a thousand little sorrows every day.

Woman,I am always guilty of giving my self a bad introduction,the worst possible to be truthful..but you,I do not know if you have given me a bad goodbye.

I do not know even that.
  2. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

sorry, i dont get what you mean,,,,,,,,,
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
  3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

"Today is a good day to die" ?

4. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Its my quote,, sorry didn't quiet understand what you where getting at with the post,