I am thinking

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by youngwolf, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youngwolf

youngwolf New Member

I tried this before and it didn't work. I honestly thinkn people don't really give a hoot whether we live or die.

I just wish I knew what comes next
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Good to see you here and sorry you are feeling discouraged....we can be great company for you during these hard times, where you can reach out for some extra support......please take care. :hug:
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

The very existence of this site, the reply posts by so many of the user's here, the national and local organizations in every state (and many countries) that work toward suicide prevention awareness, and many other efforts above and beyond are simple proof that people DO really give a hoot whether you and others live or die. I will be speaking live on the radio today on this topic and will be attending an "Out of the Darkness" walk sponsored by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention at the end of this month. There are HUGE efforts being put forth by many, many people and organizations on YOUR BEHALF. We do these things not for our own personal gain... because let me tell you, there is nothing to gain from this end... We do these things because so many of us CARE.
  4. toshi

toshi Well-Known Member

please don't give up. I'm new and i don't know if it will work for me either. but you've got to keep reaching out. there seems to be people who want to listen. please.
  5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

As an old hymn goes.........: "In this world of toil and snares..........If I falter, Lord, who cares?......... Who with me my burden shares?.......... None but thee, dear Lord, None but Thee".........

But, on this site Youngwolf there are many people who care too. We may not say the right thing all of the time, but we do care, in spite of maybe being a disappointment. The thing is, when we fall off our bike, not to kick it, but to get up and start riding again.

People out there (society in general) cannot care about one 'stranger' in particular. (ie Anybody they don't know). [Maybe that's why a lot of people try to become famous, so they will be known, and therefore cared about. - just a thought] However, the family on SF I've met this last week have convinced me already that they are here to care. People in the same boat - we can all pull together :kris:
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

People do care whether you live or die...we all care here for instance. We are all going through thoughts of suicide, so we know how you feel. I know it's really hard, but please don't give up.
  7. rv498

rv498 Well-Known Member

Yeah I wanna know too whether there is afterlife or not. It's very confusing. Nirvana, Wheel of Life, Moksha, Heaven and Hell, salvation etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.