I Am Tired Of Being Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 50 but have never had a serious love relationship. I feel like women are never on the same page as me. I am 6'4'' and trim and attractive but I guess I am different. Its hard to find anyone. I feel like I just want to bail out. It hurts me deeply that I have never had the love of a woman. When I was younger I was unattractive but got better looking in my last 10 years. But the early years of being called ugly affects my opinion of myself. Now I get second looks but I am still hurting. People are not very nice out there. I want to find a girl with as big a heart as mine. Why do people cheat? How can you leave someone thats given their life to you if it hurts them so deeply? I don't understand that? A woman could just cast me aside like an old pair of shoes after years of marriage? So how am I not discouraged to to put myself in such a position? I can't even say hurtful things to someone if I love them. I wish someone were out there as sensitive as me? I feel I am a chronic illness from just ending my lonely life these days. I want to make a woman happy and to love her but I can't find one I trust to feel that way?

Constantinos

I am 50 but have never had a serious love relationship. I feel like women are never on the same page as me. I am 6'4'' and trim and attractive but I guess I am different. Its hard to find anyone. I feel like I just want to bail out. It hurts me deeply that I have never had the love of a woman. When I was younger I was unattractive but got better looking in my last 10 years. But the early years of being called ugly affects my opinion of myself. Now I get second looks but I am still hurting. People are not very nice out there. I want to find a girl with as big a heart as mine. Why do people cheat? How can you leave someone thats given their life to you if it hurts them so deeply? I don't understand that? A woman could just cast me aside like an old pair of shoes after years of marriage? So how am I not discouraged to to put myself in such a position? I can't even say hurtful things to someone if I love them. I wish someone were out there as sensitive as me? I feel I am a chronic illness from just ending my lonely life these days. I want to make a woman happy and to love her but I can't find one I trust to feel that way?
Hello,

I can understand that you currently feel very sad and disappointed with your previous marriage which ended, sometimes things need to end for better things to come our way - you may not be able to believe this currently - it needs patience. Currently you may not be able to find a new woman to marry, but don't give up on your hope - you will meet a woman that you will love and she will love you back.

You say you are attractive, i want you to keep saying this to yourself - i want you to believe in this.

Do you want to talk a bit more about your marriage? You seem to me that your feelings are hurt.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I think he was talking about what might/could happen Constantinos :unsure:
As the first part of the post says he has never known love.
Unless I've read it wrong :unsure:

Tired, do you have a very high criteria of what kind of woman you want?
Sometimes we set unrealistic rules/choice about who we will and won't date.
Too fat, too thin, must be blond/brunette, etc.
Maybe joining a dating agency is the way to go and have some fun with it.
Whatever you do, don't come across as desperate, its fatal.
I wish you good luck, get out there and find that woman. :smile:

"If someone turns out not as good as you imagine or just not really suitable with you, you just came by the wrong person. The right one is still out there, waiting or looking for you."
is the kind of mindset I think I have. I read a lot of love story that focus on destiny, after all. I might be naive but i think i am happy with that.

Maybe you also want to try thinking that?

Btw, I think i will be okay even if i end up looking for all my life and find no one. I still have friends and family to hang out with, after all. Outside those, video games, novels, comedies (favorite) are also there.

Also, the thought of giving all you have just in exchange for a chance to meet with the your one true love is not that bad a gamble. Hence, not that bad a life.

Constantinos

I think he was talking about what might/could happen Constantinos :unsure:
As the first part of the post says he has never known love.
Unless I've read it wrong :unsure:
I'm a bit confused, but now that i have read through it seems that you are correct. Thank you for the heads up Terry.

My apologies to tiredofbeingalone - you can ignore my previous post.

-----

tiredofbeingalone, i would recommend you take a piece of paper and write down what you want your future woman to be like in terms of character, looks, etc. This will help you so that you know what kind of woman you need to be looking for, then we can see the where you can meet this type of woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00