I am tired of every little thing in life

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by nicesinging1, Aug 22, 2009.

1. nicesinging1

nicesinging1 Well-Known Member

Before I say what is on my mind, I warn you what I say the following may sound extremely lazy.

I always wanted to believe in living a life like a warrior and an energizer bunny who never gives up and always gets right back up after falling down. But for the past few months, I have been struggling with the following thoughts.

*I am tired of waking up at 6am every morning.
    *I am tired of going to work Mon-Fri even though I ALWAYS get weekends off.
    *I am tired of dishwashing, cleaning rooms and taking out garbages.
    *I am tired of grocery shopping.
    *I am tired of taking shower.
    *I am tired of fighting depression, anxiety, PTSD or whatever I battle in my brain.
    *I am tired of all the criticisms, high expectations and whispers behind my back.
    *I am tired of going through same thing every day (eat, work, sleep).
    *I am tired of fighting all these temptations in life, wanting to eat more, wanting to sleep more, sexual temptations among others.
    *I am tired of all the responsibilities in life.

I just wish I go to bed and never wake up. I really wish I go to sleep and never wake up. I have been so exhausted with life that I hope I go to sleep and never ever wake up to deal with all those responsibilities, stresses, and tortures in life.

Has anyone been through similar feelings? How did you get out of the rut?

Thanks in advance for any insights.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You began each sentence with exactly what is wrong. You're tired. Exhausted. You've been using everything you have just to get through each day. And it has become boring, mundane and is pulling you down.
    I have a 4 year old ( and 3 teens)and trust me life is never mundane. I'm exhausted at the end of the each day but it is never because one day has melted into the next with the same routine or tasks. Now... I'm not suggesting you go get a 4 year old (lol). But I think you need to change your daily routine up a bit. Have you ever thought of spending one evening or one day on the weekend, volunteering at a local community club? Or playground or other places that kids are. Maybe even supporting the local big brother/sister organization. You will get to share in the enthusiasm of a child. Or share some time volunteering in a seniors complex. Now you are the "youth" and the time you spend with a senior can enrich both of your lives. It is something you already have in you and dont have to spend extra income to enjoy. Or offer to share a talent you may have in a course that is offered in the community. Do anything you can to break up the routine hun. Doing one of these things will bring you a sense of worth or being again. Something that is missing in the daily rut you have found yourself in.
    Glad to see you around. It's been awhile? Unless you're in chat cuz I dont go there often. Please be safe.