I am tired of hurting

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Michael Lee, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Well-Known Member

I just want to put an end to it. I am so tired. My only fear is for my kids. Damn am I tired. I spent all morning looking for Mary on the internet. Must have done it a hundred times with no luck. I could reach her mother but I don't have the courage. Damn life. I am afraid of being rejected and if she didn't reject me, then what. Damn life.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I understand so well Michael. You need to be able to put this behind you one way or another. You said you can reach Mary's mother but don't have the courage. Can you talk to her and see what direction Mary's life went in? Perhaps she is happy and being the person you are, I know you would want that for her. Life has a way of moving forward without us sometimes. We try to live in the past because we see those as the happier times, but things can never be the same again. I don't think they would be in this case either. You have both grown and matured. Your lives have taken different directions. You are not the same people you were all those years ago. Trust me when I say, I know. maybe someday I wll share with you why. Please take care of yourself Michael, and your beautiful children.