I am tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JustKindaThere, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

I am just tired

and who really gives a shit?

none of you. because we're all a bunch of self-centered assholes.

2. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Personally I don't see us here as self centered assholes, we're just a bunch of people who are not feeling well but want to have support or help others in a similar position :)

I give a sh*t, even if you don't believe it.

If you need help, someone to talk to pm me :)

3. howardTX

howardTX Active Member

I am with you on part of that. I am tired. Tired of the thoughts, tired of pretending, tired of wrestling with feelings. I too think that, for the most part, people are a bunch of self-centered A-holes. BUT, there are also several out there who understand and it would be a blessing to them to hear what you have to say. Yes, it is hard to believe that but I have known people who did volunteer work on suicide hotlines (who didn't know my situation) that told me how much they empathized with people on the phone. How they wanted to help that person through their issues, be a shoulder to lean on or an ear to hear. It IS hard for us to understand it, just like it is hard for people to understand why we want to do what we want to do or feel the way we do. I think there are some other forms other than a phone call (I hate phones so I actually did this) and that is through email .. or even a chat session, I believe. I hope you can find someone who isn't one of those a-holes (and no, I am not prude or anything... I just like to say F-it or A-hole for some reason. It comes across as kind of funny to me for some reason. Hey, we gotta make ourselves smile about something if we can...) Do what you can to help yourself if you don't want to reach out for now. I like to go and search pictures of places I would like to go. Kinda helps a little? Take care!

4. CD110

CD110 Well-Known Member

I care. People who go through existential crises are generally more sensitive to others' pain than the majority of self-satisfied, complacent people that always have things going their way and can't have depressive individuals cramping their style. I know that's the case with me, I used to not give a shit about anything, now I'm careful with what I say around others.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you are not self centered at all you are have an illness depression and you need help that is all h un hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.