I am told

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by normaljoe, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. normaljoe

normaljoe Well-Known Member

I am Told that suicide results as the pain from just living becomes greater than the pain of death. That you no longer value the interaction of life that the word happiness does not even exist. Pray then what am I still alive for. I ache for courage to kill myself. Answering the same question. " r u alright?"....no...but with any luck and a <edit mod total eclipse method> I will be.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No suicide results from a person not reaching out for the help and the support that is there when they are strong enough to do so hun Yes the pain the sadness overides and then the distorted thoughts come Get help now now ok so you do not have to harm yourself
  3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

normaljoe, there are also times when all things go right. find out what the cause of this sadness is and start from there. You have yourself to live for.
    Tc xxx
  4. normaljoe

normaljoe Well-Known Member

Thank you for editing. I wasn't thinking who I posted that.my situation Hasn't gotten better but i will try to remember the post guidelines next time. :/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.