I am too horrified to live

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by snowflakemeltsme, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can no longer face who I am. I cannot face my life. I am a part of the evil that walks on this planet and I need to eliminate myself. Death is the only real way for me to make things right and to find some kind of peace for me. I do not think it is wrong for me to punish myself for crimes. I am not afraid to die and I hope with my death all my wrongs will get better somehow. I am sorry to those here I hurt and offended. I never meant to.

2. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

What "crimes" have you committed that warrants a death sentence? I think that you deserve to live and to be happy. Please talk to me about what is going on to make you feel this way.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

snowflakes, I know so many things that you are facing and the things that seem so hurtful inside. You are in no way evil, in fact quite the opposite. You are very kind and considerate to most people that you meet. You care about the safety and well being of others and tend to put them before your own needs. You have a great sense of humor when you let it slip out. I enjoy our chats both here and on MSN. Please don't give it all up. Can we discuss this please? Take care and stay safe. :hug:

4. Pie King

Pie King New Member

I know your meaning and you are not alone, those born evil do not choice there life. This world hates us for reasons that we can not control. I know for I to am evil as well, and I to should die for the sins in which I shadow this earth. Just Remember this: Without evil there can be no good and if that don't work then Evil is in the eye of the beholder. If I am still around when you read this we might want to talk on a deeper level.

5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

snow..i'm always here for you to lean a shoulder to cry on and help you through the tough times, i hope are chat today was helpful and know that i'm always here for you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.