I am triggered very badly :'(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Today is the dated of my grandfather's death. Is that not enough? Does it have to get worse? why?! I went to the store because I am having procedures done on the 7th so I am suppose to go on a strict liquid diet. Well first person O run into is my father-in-law, then I run the the isle that had soda, juice, tea and etc and I run straight into my husband I back that cart up in a few seconds flat and I started running with the shopping cart I then run into my mother inlaw I ran and checked out and waited out outside my mother said they seemed to be looking around for me. I am just getting over that shit and fuck... I'm in so much pain.. I could end up homeless, I have a pending disability case.. I have several mental diagnosis's and lots of physical problems IBS, ulcers, fibromyalgia, bad migraines, endometriosis, chronic bronchitis, plantarfacitis, pinched syatica nerve.. most of my faimly ignore me, I have no car, barely any money, no friends, have an ex getting out of prison and people are dying, I may never be able to work, I can't afford a lot of my meds, I am having lots of nightmares, flash backs, I wanna cut right now. I want to cut bad, deep.... I have so many more problems these are a small list of.. :cry: I hate myself, maybe deserved the treatment I got from my ex inlaws, maybe I shouldn't have left... but I was s scared of them I was always in a state of shock.. :help:
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Streuth Caz, what a nightmare..all of em at once !!!!!

Can imagine how shook up that must have made you.
    Have an easy rest of the day..only do what pleases you and relax as much as possible after that shake up.:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Caz...

Here if ya wanna talk ...
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you had to see them at all, but all at once is even worse. i hope the rest of the day went better for you hun. :hug: Thinking of you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.