i am trippin

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Insignificant, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i was up all nite using and today i must go see my therapist. i am really beginning to think i should call and cancel but i have to go in to get my meds. i hate it when i do these things to myself. i get so focused so geared on using i don't think about how i must function later. i hate it when i do this to myself but then again i really just needed the emotional break cause i have really been feeling like i just might lose it. oh well not like this matters to anyone anyways.

2. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

how bout you ask for a higher dose? sounds like you need to

3. Insignificant

thanx for the suggestion nu. i feel like they just start trippin themselves whenever i try to figure out the med thing. i don't want them to think i'm doing drug seeking behavior and honestly i don't need them to do it. i would never try to abuse the meds like that but they think i would. oh btw i'm at the highest dosage possible on my anti depressant now. thanx again

4. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

hmm i'm not sure what you're using but in my experience when a drug doesn't work effectively (w/ proper dosage) they change the drug. that could have negative effects though so definitely talk to your doctor. and i know what you mean. my parents used to think that i was always just trying to get high. it may be difficult, but you should talk to your parents and your doctor about your problem. it may be difficult but it seems that b/c they prescribed you to this, they ARE trying to help you.

but maybe drugs arent even the (entire) solution. do you have any hobbies? i know that world of warcraft takes my mind off of things.. but watch out, it's addictive:wink:

5. Insignificant

the nite i was using when i wrote this i was using meth as a way of lifting my spirits cause meds haven't been helping me from crashing, and they are already well aware that i have used this in the past. that is one reason for their concern on drug seeking behavior. prescription meds have never been any kind of a thrill for me so this has never been my intent with them. they just give me a horrible look any time i try to discuss my meds with them so i have come to stop talking about it and just suffer with things the way they are.

6. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

yeah i know what you mean.. sorry buddy. sometimes acceptance is just the best solution. crashing sucks..

7. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

It matters to me. I know where you are coming from. I used to drink and not care what I had to do later. I once went to work drunk and nobody even knew. Not a smart thing to do and I am lucky I didn't get fired. Save that stuff for the weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.