I am trying something very new

Shezamura

Since trying to go up to people and asking them out doesnt work out to good because the women around here are on the stick like 24/7, I decided to join Zoosk. Maybe a cute girl with a really good attitude and would like cosplay will hit me up. I have sent a couple of messages to girls on there... I wonder if I will get anything. :( probably not. What Do you think?

No harm in trying, I mean they are there looking for the same things right? And it might give you the confidence boost you need, take it all with a pinch of salt mind and the best of luck to you.

Take Care

Rich

Forgotten_Man

As everyone else has said it does not hurt to try. Just remember online is not to far from reality when it comes to dating. Make sure you have a good profile and make a some what good first contact. As I am a realist I will say that as a man you are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to dating sites as most of them have tons of guys on there.

Things

I don't think you should have too much trouble. Cosplaying is popular with woman (at least I think so, it seems to be mostly anime fans). Just be careful when you're meeting someone over the internet.

Shezamura

As everyone else has said it does not hurt to try. Just remember online is not to far from reality when it comes to dating. Make sure you have a good profile and make a some what good first contact. As I am a realist I will say that as a man you are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to dating sites as most of them have tons of guys on there.
lol, love your av

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00