i am unloved and im out of here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i cant do anything right.

i am unloved ..

im out of here.

sorry everyone..

sorry to manaagement for appearently breaking a rule??

cant do anything right and i am not wanted anywhere..

sorry.. im just a sorry piece of garbage... cant even discuss whats bothering me for its against the ruels

wont need to talk about it after tonight anyway
  2. urban_lily

urban_lily Well-Known Member

if you want to talk feel free to pm me...I can give you my email address if you like and we can chat on msn :)

Just stay calm and please dont hurt yourself
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Susan you are not a piece of garbage nor disliked here. I know I cannot change the way you feel because we don't control our feelings in truth. I can reassure you that you are wanted and loved. It is evident in that people do take time to answer your threads. Many people have supported you here and are continuing to do so even now. I wish I could fix everything for you and make it all go away, but I don't have that power. All I can do is tell you that you are in my thoughts and I truly hope you do find happiness in this lifetime. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

We all do things wrong. And we cannot be right all the time. I cannot convince you that you are worth something. In the end you have to believe it for yourself. I find that someone who has posted as much as you is always loved by someone who is a regular.

Then again, I am worthless and unloved even here. Anyway, you should just be patient, sometimes getting things right takes a lot of practice.
  5. White Dove

but when you guys make me have to prove something.. that is calling me a ....

i left it blank so it would not break any rules here..

your gonna find out i told the truth tomorrow or when you check on it but by then its gonna be too late cause i will be gone.

i have had it with this life.. i have totally had it

sorry.. bye
  6. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Dear, we all make mistakes... none can be right at all times and mistakes is human, none expect you or others to be right 100% of the time, would be irrealistic and thinking that you are not human but some goddess so forget th e mistakes and concentrate on what is right.

You have the right to be here, lady is right in saying you are wanted here, lilly is right in suggesting to write to a friendly ear as you do need to let go of your resentment, forgotten man is right saying that we cant prove you your worth as it is withing the person and it is inside yourself you must seek this answer yet we know it already (here on the forum).

You have all the rights to feel resentment towards whoever has hurt you in the past as you are right to be angry for all the losses you recently have had.

What is not right is to give names, call another x y z for whatever reason, unless they know at 200% to be right and again there is a margin of error.
    What is not right is to give up and make the arson happy to have won on both accounts........ ruin your home and ruin your life wasting it for what at the end sweetheart? None but the arson will gain yet we would all be loosing you, family-syblings- friends and us that feel for you and that is not right.

Pick up what's left of your energies and react but against who has harmed you hun, not with those that try to be there for you and do try to help you in their own ways. That is a waste of positivity and is not costructive.

We've talked about it in pm so you know i wish you well. You are and shall remain in my prayers dear. May He look after you and give you waht is needed to remain among us and accomplish what you are set for..... and that is not suicide or hurting yourself.

Today is sunday. Dont know what the weather is like hun, but dress up and go outside for a nice long walk in nature and let it fill you up with peace and go home refreshed, ready to pick up where you left off...... the fight in reacting against who has done you wrong.

I am about to go rest yet should you want to talk with me, I will be back in a couple of hours or so ....... so meawhile take advantage of it and go for that suggested walk in nature.

Lots of positive thoughts I send your way.

Affection, granny :hug:
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Susan your last thread made me cry I'm so sorry reading about your home:sad,please don't go or do anything I will miss you.:sad:
  8. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Susan hun give us some news...... just a 'am ok' is enough if you dont feel like writing or have little time.

Thinking about you lots hun. You are in my prayers.

granny xx
  9. White Dove

glad your still around here.

i could not do it last night. partly because im mad, and angry, and tired of people throwing up my past in front of me every single day and i got to get a few more things..

i never thought i would make a plan like this ever again but i am now planning and making a day to go.. i have had it with this life.. i have had it with people who got nothing else better to do then then tell someone or even a management that i was lying.. they propably didnt even take the time to call the police to see if what i said was true and just upon their judgement and their understanding of my stupid past said it was a lie..

had to clerify or rather clear my name here???

come on what the hell is happening to this place?

at one time everyone here was helpful and understanding of each others pain and suffering, now its like everything is questionable.

do you honestly think i of all people would post a number directly to the police department dispatch if it was not true?

Do you honestly think i would go to a local sales forum and place a plea for help and info on who did this , on who burnt my trailer down? Do you honestly think i would post a reward and put the police number down for info leading to the arrest and convection of who burnt my mobile home ? you want to see how bad it was burnt and destroyed? then you go to that lsn web-site after dec. 7 , when i have had time to get a camera and take photos and get it developed and then you will see just whats left of it..

do you honestly think i am a bad person? that i could stoop that low? whats gotten into people these days? i really would like to know ....

then you guys will turn around and say we love you, or we care... if you cared or loved me you would understand what its like to lose things you cant replace..

am i hurt? yes very much and i continue to hurt... my hurting wont stop unless i take the steps to make it stop..

am i angry and mad ? yes , because i know , i just know that the person who did this will never be caught.. they will get away with it. because thats just the way things always go for me..

depressed ? yes because of all the places i thought i could come to and pour my heart out over something that has happened in my life is gone...

I cant do anything right.. i cant post or write my words the way others want me to.. i deal with it the best way i can and because its not the way most others would deal with it themselves then its wrong..? if its not worded the way you would word it, its wrong? if thinghs i do and actions i take are not done the way you would do it then its wrong?

i am only human and i got a heart that has been tattered and torn and stepped on so many times that theres hardly anything left of it.. and i cant do any of this anymore.. im sorry... i just cant... take care..
  10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Susan I understand your pain and hurt and what the past does to you,I try my best to not think about the past but easier said than done especially if a reminder is thrown in or my Ocd I overanalyze everything.I wish talking over the net meant more and I know it's so painful what you're going through and feeling I feel so much for you.I'm really sorry reading about your pain like other's really hurt's me.

And I'm getting a tear in my eye readong and thinking about your pain and what's happened to you,I'm really sorry I wish I could do more for you.I know also tyou can't fix thing's like that even if you're trying your best and that I know you're doing,it's so hard is'nt it going through this constant pain and when people are making it harder for you also.:sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.