I am upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacegirl

I do not know how to handle my situation. It involves the chatroom where we are supposed to be able to discuss our personal feelings as well as what has helped or hurt us. Is this the right place for me to express my grievance? If not, I hope the moderators will tell me where I can discuss this in a public forum. I don't want this to be hidden because there is something to be learned whether I'm wrong or not. I just want to know what I did that was soooo disgusting that I have been banned forever in this particular venue. I truly need to know who has the absolute authority to throw me out other than the administrator. Please help me resolve this issue. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Scum

I don't know what happened, but I suspect that LtTM is probably the best place for this, although its not public.

I can't see any evidence that you have been banned from the chat room though? If you had, it would say 'forum access only' under your screen name, so if you were kicked out, or whatever, then I would presume its temporary, unless you hear otherwise and things change.

peacegirl

I don't know what happened, but I suspect that LtTM is probably the best place for this, although its not public.

I can't see any evidence that you have been banned from the chat room though? If you had, it would say 'forum access only' under your screen name, so if you were kicked out, or whatever, then I would presume its temporary, unless you hear otherwise and things change.
Scum, thank you for talking to me. I am definitely not allowed in the chatroom for two reasons of which were flaky. No one came to the rescue in terms of deciding whether these moderators had any weight in their decision. This has gone on for months. I am dismissed as if I'm nothing. It probably is due to my arguing with the moderator, and she had the authority to throw me out as a consequence. It's really sad because I have a lot to offer, and I did admit that I should not have mentioned that drugs could be harmful since I'm not a doctor. But it didn't help. I am ostracized for good. :(

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I don't know anything about your situation, but the best place to post, like Scum said, is LTM (Letters To Management). That way, all members of staff can read what you have to say.

R

Robin

Hiyas, I checked your profile and can't see any reason you would be unable to enter chat, maybe someone with the same isp got banned for trolling and the next time you rebooted your router you aquired their IP. Just one of many legitimate reasons why you may not have access to chat right now :)

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
You acquired 6 infraction points in in chat, the second 3 on 25th Jan, as a result of that you were banned from chat for one week.
You should have already been removed from the banned list, unfortunately this was overlooked, I have removed you now and you should have access to chat again.

Hazel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00