I am very desperate

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bullzye, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullzye

Bullzye Active Member

I am very desperate. I don't know what to do. I cant get out of this deep pit, I can only see one way out. I'm stuck. Home Treatment Team have already seen me today, and it hasn't helped. I am sick of being like this. What is there to hold onto? Nothing in my life. I have had enough.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you are so low right now that dam pit we all have been there You hold on here ok i know there seems to be no light right now i understand i do but please just hold on here talk to us Meet new people until some of the darkness fades You have a treatment team that is good and although they did not help much today they were there for you
    I do hope you keep reaching out for support here ok
  3. Riseagainst

Riseagainst New Member

Hi Bullzye,

I am so sorry to hear that you're feeling like this. My only suggestion to you is that you seek an outlet. I know how hard that is, when I'm depressed my motivation is ridiculously low. But once you've managed to shove yourself into doing something constructive, you may find that you get a sense of achievement as well as a distraction. Maybe take care of some errands? If not, reach out to someone you haven't contacted in a while? I like to read or listen to deep songs that are meaningful to me and cry, strange as that seems, I always feel better once I've let it out. Or, you could even write a letter to someone who gives you negative feelings explaining how you feel, why, what they have done. You don't send it, but I find that this really helps me too! Almost like an inter-active journal.

Hang on hun, there is so much in our world worth fighting for!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.