I am way too old for this...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Abby Rose, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Abby Rose

Abby Rose Well-Known Member

I am almost 21 years old, I am in my last year of college and yet I am still being bullied, like I am in high school. Just because I had one sucide attempt a week ago and had to go in for a 72 hour observation, dosent give them the right for somone to put a post it note on my bedroom door saying "you should of cut deeper". Since then my life has been even more of a living hell then usual, Every day there is some snide remark or some prank that is designed to get a rise out of me and rather then direct my anger at the sons of bitches whoese doing this to me, I end up hating myself more then anything else. It's one thing to be unsymaptic or unintrested, but it just plain sadistic to intentionaly provoke. I'm so sick of it and yet I still can't bring myself to do anything about it, and I find myself hating myself more and more over it.
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Do you know who did it? If you do, tell them to go get fucked. No-one should ever speak to someone that way and you don't deserve that. Stand up for yourself and people will stop seeing you as a target. How fucking cowardly of them to just leave a not on your door. If you know who it is, confront them and ask if they have anything they want to say to your face. Good luck hun.
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

to write that on ur dorr :O god
    some people are total pricks!
    Could you move out of halls? presuming thats where you are...
  4. Abby Rose

I have a good idea of who it is and if it continues I'll try to say something. I admit that I am a little bit frightened, but thank you for your concern.
  5. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Take it to a higher authority. It will be all the sweeter when they get kicked out of the place because that is all they deserve.
  6. Abby Rose

Your right, I do live in a dormitory, it was my RA who found me and brought me to the hospital, but he never filled out the paper work for that kind of situation so the school doesn’t know and I would prefer to keep it that way. I have read news articles about schools that kick people out if they say they are suicidal, so I would prefer not to bring it to their attention. As far as moving out is concerned I thought about that before this started happening as a way to meet new people, but it's a long process and although the people here suck, I do have my own room and I need the peace and quiet, even if it means dealing with people I dislike.
  7. Abby Rose

I've met people who have done far worst things then what they are doing to me and not get kicked out, usually they just get a slap on the wrist if even that.