I Am With You Forever & Always

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by fromthatshow, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I am always here for you.
    I am with you always.
    I am in your heart.
    I am with you when you feel like you have no one else.
    I am here to keep you company in the darkest hours.
    I am here to celebrate with you when you are happy.
    I love you completely.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: spencer

3. fromthatshow

To everyone who is lonely, I am right next to you holding your hand.
    I know that you'd hold mine if I needed it, and so know that I'm right next to you when you think you are alone. No one is ever alone in what they're experiencing.
    You can't not be loved.
    I love you.
    :wub:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2008
  4. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

:cry: :cry:

5. fromthatshow

:hug: Lexi

pm me if you still need to talk hun

6. fromthatshow

I kind of took things from what I've already written here but decided to make it longer. I took this from something I posted on my blog at http://spencershoop.tk

From My Heart To Yours

Blessed are you who sit at your computer chair right now. I love you, and now you know you are never alone. Just because you think that you are at your computer and I am at mine, doesn't mean we are not apart. We are together. Forever and always.
    You have all the love the world could ever offer. It is all for you! Every item, sensation, thought that is with you right now, is nothing but love for you, however it may be perceived to you. You are totally and completely surrounded in love. The only thing that this Earth can do for you is hug you during your short stay here. The Earth is a giant pillow.
    Do you see empty space around you? Put your hand out in front of you and pull it back. You are moving, living, and breathing in unconditional love. There is no empty space, all is full of love. Outer "space" is dark so long as it is perceived that way. But the universe is not empty. It is filled with warm, loving energy. From God to his only Son, which is in you, and which you deserve.
    Blessed is your every move and thought which is entirely purposeful and holy.
    Blessed are you because we are one and I love you.

When you are lonely, reach out your hand and mine is there to take. When you are sad, cry into my loving arms and know that I am closer to you than I could ever be, and that physical distance means nothing to love. I could love you across the globe. It wouldn't be any less, and couldn't be any more, because it is infinite. That is how much I love you. That I cannot put a container on it.

I am with you in your every experience. To celebrate with you when you are excited, and to console you in your darkest hour of desparation. And when you ask why, I don't give you the answer, I only remind you that you know it, because the answer is given when you accept my heart as yours, and yours as mine. One heart, one mind.

My love is not for anyone specifically, it is specifically for you. I love you, the reader of this passage. The one I have been without for so long. Let us join hearts and return safely home where we belong. You are truly loved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.