I am worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have survived one serious suicide attempt in April of 2012 and several initial attempts over the past year and a half. I received a diagnosis of having Major Depressive Disorder with psychotic symptoms, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Anxiety disorder in December of 2011. I have been hospitalized (inpatient) 9 times at the local Psychiatric Institute since I was diagnosed. I am currently in the tail end of a Social Security Disability Claim that i have had to fight by myself with out a lawyer. During this period, I have lost everything, my home, things I loved to do, my hobbies, my friends, and literally am completely alone. I have had to sell everything to pay rent since I have not worked since November of 2011. I am extremely worried what will happen to me in a month when I will either win or lose my disability case and will become homeless. I started hearing voices again a couple of days ago. It just seems everything is going wrong. I am a prisoner in my apartment as I avoid contact with everyone. I still have my dog which means everything to me and I don't want to abandon him. I have had him for 13 years... he deserves better though.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I just wanted to welcome you to the site and offer a listening ear if you ever want to talk. I hope you'll continue to reach out for support.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I have thought this about my feline besty Marley as well and I now believe that I have a good heart and this is what is most important...do you have a social worker that you are working with? Can s/he activate emergency support for you? I do have several other questions, so if I can help, please PM me...I am so sorry you are going through this and hope you find the support and caring you deserve here...welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00