I Am Worthless...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ~Tosh~, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

I am Worthess

I am not worthy of having anyone... i am not wanted by anything or anyone. i am alone... people treat me like shit. people take what they want from me and go... "sorry i gotta go" "sorry i gotta meet someone" but it all boils down to the fact people are leaving, and not returning. so i sit here, all alone... alone i sit, once again. one single stray emotion, on this lonely night, opens the flood gates as this tidal wave of pleading tears flow from these orbs... inevitable silence rings off these solitary walls.. the gentle whisper of tears hitting the floor beneath me is the onlu sound, except for the ringing of your voice in my head which is my only comfort, and my biggest fear.. watching all the happy moments abandon me like every human being has done.. noone wants me in their life.. they dont care for or about me. i am not wanted.. i am not needed.. i am used... i am lied to... and i am hated... most of all... i am alone...

i am ugly

i am not pretty.. i am not happy... i am cruel... i am lost and found... forsaken by all men... i am a piece of worthless shit... noone wants or needs to be with me or around me in their life for i dont provide enough.. i am not a good friend ... i am not a good person... i am not a good girlfriend... i would not make a good wife.... i am a moron... i am a child... i am lost and tired... i am drained and i am abandoned.. i am not anyone's dream, fantasy, life or lover... I am not a good mother... i would not make a good friend... i am sincere

I AM A BURDEN

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Tonie,

You are NOT worthless or any of those things you mentioned. You are caring, friendly and always make people smile. I know what it feels like to be lonely, don't let it get to you. Instead go out and make new friends, enjoy yourself. You have to stay strong for Emma hun, she needs you.:hug: Don't forget that I am here for you anytime x Luv ya :wub:

3. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Tonie,

I count you as a friend. you are none of those things that you say you are. You're a very kind and nice person.
    :arms:

4. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

:cry2: why dont people see who i really am.. i am these things... i cant take anymore :cry2:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You aren't these things hun. Your depression is making you believe that you are. Please see a doctor about it sweetie :hug:

6. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Whts the use??? noone cares.... the evidence is in the replys... only you and kenny care... i need someone now... i cant go on.. the dr will only tell me im ok like last time..... :cry2:

7. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

*hugs Tonie tight* You are not worthless!!!!

8. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Hi there
    I dont know you but i must say, no one is perfect and you low self esteem is
    becouse you have a depression issue, the sooner you will undarstand that the faster you will get out of it. you depression is you enemy not the way you look or anything like that. dont let people use you, be more carefull and most of all smart.
    I made so many mistakes in my life, even now i live with a huge burden on my heart becouse i done something selfish that i will be forced to pay for one day and it will be painfull, the only thing that holds it for now is a big lie, a lie to my BROTHER! i lieing to him to stall the problem but we all pay for our deeds eventualy.

Remember no one is perfect!
    Stay strong and be smart

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Lexi, your depresiion is telling you these awful lies about yourself. There are people here that do care and maybe they didn't reply because they didn't know what to say. Every life has value and that includes yours. I am glad you felt able to reach out to us and state how you feel. Please stay safe. :hug:

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Don't feel bad about yourself Tonie. You're a nice person and also a good friend. :hug:

11. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Lexi, you know that most of that is bull because you know you are most of that to me, you know that for the two years i knew you, you were the most important person in my life and you still are important in my life....

12. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

:cry: why arent people seeing who i REALLY AM?!?! :cry2:

13. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

They are saying whats really true... i feel exactly how you do.... and if i keep saying it to myself, i start to really believe it..... you are getting help, you are taking the steps in the right direction to feeling better, dont keep punishing or beating yourself are..

i hope i aswell as you.. see our selfs for what we really are.. caring.loyal,honest, and greats mums ( i know i dont no you nor you me ) but reading some of your posts.. you dont come across as any of them words you used

PM me anytime
    x

14. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

These are the things depression tries to make us believe about ourselves. Don't fall for it because you are none of these things. Nobody who was like that could show the care and understanding for others that is so evident in your posts.

15. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

You express feelings and thoughts I've had myself. It's taken a lot of help from other people to begin working through those things. I couldn't hope to do it alone.

There are all kinds of reasons for feeling worthless. Most of them become much bigger than life when they're combined with depression. I hope you can see that your problem isn't you. It's what depression is making you think. Every human has worth. Every person has beauty. Every person has a place. Please seek out your value.

Jim

16. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You are not these three things that you have mentioned. It is an indisputable fact.
    It is not that we are not seeing you as you are. It is that you see yourself as something you're not, and we see you as you really are.
    And who you really are is
    Entirely worthy, entirely beautiful. Your life has value. It has purpose and meaning that you may have not yet found, but is there waiting for you.

Again, you ARE worthy, beautiful, and here for a reason.
    These are facts of truth which goes for everyone at SF including you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.