I am...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by planechaser, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. planechaser

planechaser Well-Known Member

worthless, useless, friendless, agitated, irritated, angry, depressed, lonely, suicidal, lifeless, empty, a nobody, like my life is going to end and not a single person really seems to care

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I care, and I'm around if you want to talk. You're not worthless or useless, and your life is worth something. Please don't give up, what's wrong?

3. planechaser

Im doing my best to hold on. but..its getting harder and harder each day to even climb out of bed and do the normal daily tasks of life. i was doing good for a while, but now it all seems so pointless to continue. i dont know what im doing anymore..my life is a complete lie lately. i cant stand to continue lying to others about how im doing. yea, they ask and i wil tell them a bit, but other than that i cant even tell them that i come up with plans all the time.

i just cant keep doing this

4. WildCherry

I know it's hard to hold on, but I'm glad you're still trying. Is there a reason you can only tell people a little of how you're doing, but not everything?

5. planechaser

I just cant tell them, i back down every time. i have said things in the past and they dont ever seem to really care, so why bother them with it now

6. WildCherry

You said you were doing good for a while, but now you're feeling pretty bad. Did something happen to cause everything to change?

Keep talking here, there are always people who care. I know it's not the same as having people to talk to face-to-face, but it's something.

7. planechaser

thats the thing, nothing happened

8. WildCherry

Just remember that if you were doing okay for a while, you can feel that way again. The feelings you're having now won't last forever, even if it seems like they will. You can get through this and to a point where you feel better.

9. planechaser

it cycles thru all the damn time and i am sick and tired of it...same shit different day...cant keep doing this

10. WildCherry

You ever seen a therapist or talked to a doctor, to try and figure out why things cycle so much for you?

11. planechaser

yep, i have Bi-Polar. the meds stopped working a while ago. i go to therapy every other week and i express myself just not all the way..i should but i never seem to be able to tell it all..i always have things to say they just dont come out

12. WildCherry

You could try writing everything down ahead of time, so that if you can't find the words when you get there, you can hand your therapist what you wrote. I know a lot of people who do that for therapy sessions, and it seems to work. If they know what's going on, maybe they can suggest either an increase in the meds you're on now, or new ones.

13. planechaser

yea i bring stuff in we talk about it then i feel like a complete dumbass cuz i hate talking about myself

14. WildCherry

You're not a dumbass. It's okay to talk about yourself.

15. planechaser

im sorry but i grew up in an atmosphere where i wasnt allowed to talk about myself or i would be made fun of or even punished because someone else had it harder in my family..i had to be the happy child that held everything together and did everything for everyone else..i wasnt allowed to be depressed.. i wasnt allowed to say anything about myself.. nothing..so now that i am older i have that instilled in me.. so its ten times harder to speak

16. WildCherry

It's okay, you don't have to apologize. I have an idea what that's like, because when I was younger I was taught that it was wrong to cry. It's taken me ages to get past that, so I know how hard it can be.

Have you ever tried blogging, or keeping a sort of journal or diary? Sometimes it's easier to write down how you feel than to actually say it.

17. planechaser

i just cant seem to shake these thoughts!!! i have been thinking of what to write in a note too!!! i fricken hate this

18. planechaser

i dont even know what im doing here!! nothing is working out right..so many fucking struggles each and every god damned day!!! THIS NEVER ENDS AND IM SICK OF IT!!!!

19. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Plane! I'm alwas around if you need a friendly ear :)

20. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

thinking too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.