I am...

BI....

I think...

I dunno...

I seem to sway more to other guys..

urghh its hard though because I dont like guys that are really camp.. but.. if I do see a guy I like, its hard to tell if hes gay/bi aswell... so nothing ever comes of it.

Im more on this forum to help people, because Ive been through alot of shit myself with depression and relation ships ect.. and beat it, but the odd cry for help cant hurt can it? :D

So yeah.. any gay/bi guys feel the same?

(especially from England.. that are cute.. and wear skinny jeans ;) )

I kid I kid :D xxxxxxxxxx
xx

Mr. E

I'm not in the UK, but I remember being at this phase. I was swayed all the way to guys eventually. Sexuality is a process of discovery, give it time and it will become clearer

nolonger

but.. if I do see a guy I like, its hard to tell if hes gay/bi aswell... so nothing ever comes of it.
fucked if I know there's even a way to tell if someones gay/bi if they don't show any kind of 'stereotypical' actions.

if i like a guy, i dont bother telling him. because(for me atleast) it'll just make things worse. and most of the time, i don't even have any social interaction with him anyway.

just because you don't like camp guys, doesn't mean you aren't gay lol :P. i wouldnt say i like 'camp' guys, but that'd be because it would be more of a personality clash then a general attractiveness.

Phteven

By "camp" i guess you mean stereotypical acting gay guy? To quote Homer J. Simpson, "I like my beer cold my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming" but really I don't have a type of guy I like, I'd just be happy with anyone who would be interested in me (camp or otherwise)....anyways I'm not from England , I'm not cute and I couldn't wear skinny jeans even if i wanted to, but I know the frustration of not knowing if a guy is gay/bi ...I even once got the nerve up to ask a guy out without knowing if he was gay...that didnt work out so well...don't think I'll do that again. Being gay or bi has its disadvantages, but idk I kinda like being gay...

Thanks for the replies guys :D

I didnt mean to sound rude about 'camp' guys.. its just I live in Blackpool, and it seems that if youre gay, then you have to act like a woman.. and Im really not attracted to that, not that I have any problem with people that are like that.

I think for me, because I dont act/look gay, people wouldnt recognise me as being gay, therefore it makes it hard to meet people that are like me..

If you get where Im coming from..

I.E. I like watching football, drinking, boxing, skydiving, cars.. so most people with the same interests are straight, or they might be gay but I cant tell.. which is my problem!

ahhh maybe I should wear a dress for a bit, then Id find out whos gay ;)

Phteven

Thanks for the replies guys :D

I didnt mean to sound rude about 'camp' guys.. its just I live in Blackpool, and it seems that if youre gay, then you have to act like a woman.. and Im really not attracted to that, not that I have any problem with people that are like that.

I think for me, because I dont act/look gay, people wouldnt recognise me as being gay, therefore it makes it hard to meet people that are like me..

If you get where Im coming from..

I.E. I like watching football, drinking, boxing, skydiving, cars.. so most people with the same interests are straight, or they might be gay but I cant tell.. which is my problem!

ahhh maybe I should wear a dress for a bit, then Id find out whos gay ;)
I didn't take offence, just so you know, it's and language thing...although we both speak english I here stuff like camp and get confused as camp has a different usage/meaning here...

I meant a cute personality/sence of humour.. I really dont care about looks! And Im sure I could live without skinny jeans :D
xx
Skinny jeans are smexy but I couldn't pull them off, style wise, but i wouldn't kick anyone out of bed for wearing a pair.... ;)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00