i beg u god please take my life...please!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

I cannot take this anymore;everyday i am in the house i have severe personality disorder;anxiety;and big time depression....I cant leave the house;if i do i feel very very depressed when i come home;i feel that my brain has a pressure in it and i can feel there is something wtong with my head....my depression is all about my social life and abt people..i cant communicate;i will never be able to..i tried and everytime i tried and still try it becomes worse....i have personality disoder aswell;which my thoughts;the way i look to people are diffrent then many others...i dont wanna start univercity...i just want to die...death ...i cant handle this anymore...I was scared if i die that my mum would get pset :(only i am here just beacouse of her;but i cant stay here....I wanna escape...i feel like i am stuck in a place where i dont wanna no longer be...its like i am in hell..HELL....i am not exageratting..this is what i feel...we always talk ...i just wanted to share my feelings.....if i had A MAGIC WOND AND HAD ONLY ONE WISH I WOULD WISH EVERYONE WHO HAS MENTAL ILLNESS TO GET BETTER....I WOULDNT MAKE THE WISH ON ME...I WOULD MAKE THE WISH FOR OTHER PEOPLE..BECAUSE I KNOW HOW BAD IS MENTALL ILLNESS;...i would never want even my enemy to have it...its very bad....its very painfull :(( ...ohh good i beg u;please take my life

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'd wish it off you too.

The great thing about the internet is that you can talk to people in your home, and no have them see you! its great :) have a social life on the net as much as you can, thats what i had/do.
    pm me if you're ever lonely :hug:

3. life

life Well-Known Member

ohh yeah...whats ur msn messenger?

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It's true. The internet is probably one of the best places to socialize and gain confidence. I know how you feel but hopefully by interacting, that should help you to some degree. Feel free to PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to.

5. life

life Well-Known Member

its not all about socializing!..never mind...no one udnerstands...no one!dnot even u guys...no one udnersatands me ...everyone thinks its easy....my life is hard...i just wanna jump from the balcony....and be dead violently...i cant do it anymore....sorry...sorry...if i am nagging...sorry:( . . . but its too much

3 years!damn 3 years...everyday everyday...i cant focus..last night i drink beer and i felt so relaxed! THE THOUGHTS STOPPED EVERYTHING WAS CALMN..I WAS SO HAPPY...I JUST WANT A PEACE...THATS ALL PEACE:(

:((

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.