I believe in God now.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I-Died-In-My-Dream, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I survived a terrible overdose. Apparently I was about to slip into a coma. My mood seems to have lifted too. It can only be the work of God.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well I for one am glad you are still with us...when I OD'd I slipped into a coma and my heart stopped twice and have always wondered why I was saved so I think it is great that you have found something positive in your pain and overdose. To find meaning in our suffering is a rare thing and the fact that you found it seems to indicate to me a level of understanding of your situation that may ultimately be your source of liberation from all that you have been dealing with. Glad you are still here

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Another chance at life another chance to reach out I hope you stay well and receive the help necessary to keep you strong take care.

4. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Take care. You are not worth death

5. I need help

I need help Well-Known Member

I'm glad youre ok!
    And I think its good you believe in God now!! :)

6. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I am an Agnostic and I can't help but think God exists when I see the beauty of wildlife, another side to the earth.... Glad you found God, I just know there is a creator, he doesn't help me though.

7. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I'm glad you survived and are feeling better. If I may ask, what was it about your experience that you believe "can only be the work of God"?

8. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm glad you are here with us. I too, felt that God wanted me here on this earth because I was in intensive care for 18 hours after my attempt and I'm amazed I'm alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.