• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I believe that things are never gonna get any better

Atari

Even with 2020 coming to a close and 2021 being 12 days away, it just seems that there's never gonna be alight at the end of this proverbial tunnel.

I think it'll just keep getting worse and never get better.:(:(:(:(

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
things may get worse before they get better. but i do believe in time things will get better a little at a time. please try to hold on and keep talking to us. we care and we are listening and most of us understand how you feel. i hope 2021 is a much better year for you...mike...*hug*shake

Atari

things may get worse before they get better. but i do believe in time things will get better a little at a time. please try to hold on and keep talking to us. we care and we are listening and most of us understand how you feel. i hope 2021 is a much better year for you...mike...*hug*shake
Thanks for the reply.

I know It can be really hard to be hopeful when things seem so hopeless, but I can try. I can really try.

Atari

Do you want to say what it is that's getting worse for you personally?
The majority of what's going on in the world right now is what's making me lose hope.

My hometown is under lockdown and it's making me feel both a mix of anger and depression and that's what's making me think that things are never gonna get better.

My hometown is under lockdown and it's making me feel both a mix of anger and depression and that's what's making me think that things are never gonna get better.
Once the vaccine gets more widely distributed, the lockdowns should get lifted. That's probably only going to be a few months away.

2020 has been a crap year for humans, but it's been great for sea turtles, and for the environment in general.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
The majority of what's going on in the world right now is what's making me lose hope.

things are going to start to get better. they are starting the vaccines so probably by spring everything will be back to normal...mike...*hug*shake

cots

Well, I think things will eventually get better. I can't say when but I believe eventually things will look up. We are much stronger than we think we are. Man has lived through the worst of times (world war, plague, financial crises, etc). I believe we'll get through this too.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00