I broke a girl's hand

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

For those that know me,you will understand what why.You see,it was a girl that just wouldn't let me alone.I had to switch buses just to avoid her.She was always joking and all that shit.At some point I was fed up with this and pushed her.She fall and broke her hand.I admit that broking her hand was not part of the plan,but it was funny to see her crying on the ground.Well,now she ignores me and it's great.Although I should probably break her other hand because I am now having problems with my parents.
    It seems that women like guys that dominate them and treat the like shit(sensitive guys thread is good).So I treat them like shit.Not to make them like me,but to show them what treated like shit truly means.
    To destroy a girl's self confidence is awesome too.I hope I'll be an expert to that someday.

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Why d'you think it's funny that she's crying / that you're destroying her self-confidence?
    You'd rather break her other hand simply because you're having a hard time?
    Also, you say that you want to 'treat them like shit, to show them what being treated like shit really means'... why, exactly? Did she want you to do that to her?

I'd speak to someome about this, if I were you. That is not healthy, to say the least.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Alex... why?! :blink: Why would you want to do that to someone? Why would you want to make someone feel that way? Lower their confidence,self esteem..I really don't get it.
    You really need to speak to someone , a professional, about your hated for women.. You've already broke a girls hand? what will be the next thing you do?

4. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel that way alex but like a lot of us here you need to seek professional help.
    you sound as though you were pushed quite far but it isn't right feeling amused by the consequences of your actions. If I lose control in a situation & it descends to violence then I am racked with guilt and remorse for weeks or more. If you would like to talk more please msg me pm / im or on the forum
    Hope you dont take this personally but its just wrong to try to destroy another persons self esteem. I hope you can see that.
    I do not condone the actions of others that caused you to reach that point but I do hope you can address your thought processes.

5. tls5669

tls5669 Active Member

I used to think that way. Until just recently.

I had a hatred towards women. The women in my family I cared about, and about another .1% I tolerated, the other 99.9% could fall off a cliff and I wouldnt lose a minutes sleep.

But its not worth it.

And no women dont like men to treat them like shit, at least most of them dont. Treat others how you want to be treated.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You are sick my friend..You need to seek professional help asap..Inflicting pain on another person just isn't right..

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

*agrees with Joseph* It scares me to think about what you'll do next if you don't get some serious help for this.

8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Your continued hate-mongering against women and the claims of the joy you take in inflicting pain is more than disturbing. It's enough...

In my humble opiinion, you've had way too many chances to explain what kind of help you may be getting and you have not shown any remorse.

If this is all you can post...rants against women...I will do everything I can to start a campaign to get you banned from this site.

You clearly state your intent to destroy women. The fact that you admit you're illness at the outset of your post does not give you the right to continue this tone.

I see that you're already under moderation...so maybe it's strike three anyway. You serve absolutely no useful purpose here! If you did what you claim to have done, here, the U.S. you'd be in jail, which is where you should be...or in a psych. ward at the very least.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
  9. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I can't believe your crap is still being posted on this forum. You are a dickhead and your views are disturbing and offensive at best. You must have come from one of Ceausescu's 'special' homes for children. Go back there :smile:

10. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Well, since you asked me a "serious" question under another user name in your pm to me, I'll have to respond here.

You asked me why I care about women, or specifically, so everyone will know how you asked me, "why do you give a shit about women"?

My reply to you is that I care about everybody at this site...men, women, boys, girls, young, old, black, white, rainbow...EVERYBODY!

So when I see hate-mongering against anybody, I'll be there to do what I can to get them out of here. It's against the ethos and rules of this site!!

What's more, is that it is an issue of common decency toward our fellow individuals.

You have been shown understanding by many people at this site, and have been given a chance to show that you have some kind of hope. I see none...just continued rants and thoughts of pleasure at inflicting pain upon women.

Your threat of "hacking my site", or "tracking me down" will certainly not dissuade me from pursuing all means, based on the rules, to have you banned. Should you start up under another user name, as you say you can, I'll deal with it when it comtes up.

I hope I've answered your question.

11. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

OK, it seems this thread is now going nowhere.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.