I burned myself

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by BlackPegasus, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Very minor burn but the weirdest thing is it didn't bother me so much. It just pissed my fiance off and made me feel even more like hurting myself but I couldn't because of him. I hate it. If I talk about my problems with people I get treated bad, if I hold it in I have to have a release of some sort. I'm slowly cooking inside. Going insane. Too much in my life is wrong.
  2. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

If you're feeling the need to talk, you can talk to us:smile:
    And maybe you could also find someone you can talk to.
  3. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

It's hard when you feel like you are going to explode or you are going into 'system overload' when your problems are weighing on your mind. Does your fiance understand your feelings or what problems are going on that make you want to hurt yourself?
    Like Ann said SF is a great place to rant and ramble and get some support when you start to get really overwhelmed with things. Also maybe keeping a journal/diary/sketchbook where you can write down how depressed or angry you are and you can draw your feelings just for some kind of relief.
    If you ever need to talk feel free to Pm me because I will always listen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.