I came back

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Anonymous00, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Anonymous00

Anonymous00 Well-Known Member

I came back again. But not because I was feeling down again or that Im thinking of killing myself or something. Rather I came back because I am actually doing good for sometime now and just wanted to reread how badly I was doing before and the feeling of doing okay now is something precious to me. Id like to clear that I am not feeling "great" Im just okay and it's something Im very thankful for. It's enough for me to just be okay for some good time. Ive been clean for months now. Ive not been cutting like I used to and that now I am keeping a good balance on my life. Still trying hard but am managing. I slowly picking the pieces of my broken self and putting my life back together. I hope Ican continue with this and I hope that others see this as well. If you read my posts and my open diary you will see that I was so desperately clawing my way out of my depression and that I even thought there's nothing left for me in this world but now I can say that if we keep fighting we can be able to be okay. I hope everything turns out okay for all of us. Please dont give up.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm glad to hear that you are doing better now. I hope things continue to improve for you. I will keep in mind that things can get better when they get bad. Thank you for coming back and posting. It was nice to read your update :)

3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am happy to hear you're doing okay, and that you are realizing it as well!

Keep up the good work!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

So glad to hear you are doing better, this is the second post I've read like this today and it's incredible! Well done, you should treat yourself to a massage or something you like! :)