I came close today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EmptyLife, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmptyLife

EmptyLife Well-Known Member

I drove my car into a shed I had built, and had my iPod and everything, but I didn't go through with it.
    I just don't understand why I have been cursed with feeling unhappy every minute of my life since at least my teens, and why I have been unable to change it!
    All I want is a hug, someone to love and to love me.
    I am chronically mentally ill, and every minute is a horrible struggle. No treatment or medication has helped.
    Again, all I want is to be loved. Is that so much to ask?
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sure you will find someone to love you eventually. Just don't give up hope. :hug:
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I love you. For your honesty and because you're still here, and just because.
    If I could hug you I would.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

No it is not to much to ask, but you can't find it if you don't stick around. Please don't give up trying. :hug:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know the pain because that is one of the things I wanted out of life,that and a good job and a family. I never would have guessed it would be so hard to find.
    You can learn to live with it. I would prefer it would be gone but in my case that will never happen. It will follow me around for the rest of my life. If you get the help you need now things might look a little briter for you. What have you got to loose(a little time). Give it a go and we will hold you in our thoughts. Good Luck,:chopper:
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

One day you will find someone who loves you unconditionally and who can give you many joys in life. As long as you have that hope in life, it's worth fighting for.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No ,its not too much to ask for, I hope one day you will find the person who loves you and who will make you happy:smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.