I came into this world by accident...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Adam_D, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Now I must get out of it.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Why do you feel you have to?

3. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Because everything around me is alienating. Deceptive, pointess, evil, cruel, meaningless, agonising, malevolent. I trust nothing anymore.

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep no doubt....life is all of that and more....but.....you have choices. I know...I was where you are at, just a very short time ago. There are days when I still want to chuck it all in. But then there are days when I want to fight thru it.

Don't let the evil, or pointless or cruelty or deceptiveness or the agony or the meaninglessness or even the malevonence win.

You can be stronger than that.

think about it this way....do you know what tomorrow, or next week, or next month or even next year holds for you?

What if...let's say you do this thing....what if....after your dead, a week later had you been alive you met the person that would soon become your soulmate? Or what if, next week you won the lottery?

You never know what is in store. Why not ride it out a bit and see what happens. I mean you have nothing but time...you have the rest of your life to off yourself. Why not stick around a little and see what happens?

5. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

For sure, I have no soul mate. I once thought I had only to find that they were only parasites.

What I'm heading for is fate and can't be changed. It doesn't realy matter, this world is just an illusion.

6. maranature

maranature Well-Known Member

I agree and empathise with many of those thoughts and feelings.

The meek are exploited by the strong.

I guess the inevitability of death staves off the urgency of actually doing it myself right now..............................for the time being anyway.

7. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Sorry you feel this way,just wanted to let you no im thinking of you :hug:

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You know the thing that keeps me from doing it, is my family to start with, and well...death is so creepy. But that is not to say, that in five minutes or five days how I will feel.

There is a reason why we are members on this forum.

9. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hi Adam.

It doesn't matter if you were an accident - life in the universe is accidental and look how well that turned out :unsure:. People can be alienating and cruel and manipulative and it's very easy to lose hope and give up.

But please trust in the experiences of the members on this site. There are so many people here that intimately understand what you're going through. You really aren't alone in this mess.

FPS is right, death is creepy and dying isn't pleasant -even the "easy" ways to die aren't exactly plesant. In addition, to the fact that you will simply devestate all your friends and family. Now if you think that's good - that those bastards deserve it, then reconsider! Why give them the satisfaction of your death.

If you feel you're doomed to be miserable, then please reconsider suicide. Why not try different things in life so that you can prove to the world that your fated to be unhappy?

I may not know exactly who you are, Adam, but I sure know the feelings that drive a person to suicide. I have them, I sometimes listen to them, and I almost always regret it. Depression, anxiety, and a slew of other physical conditions can really make your life hell. But they can also be cured.

I don't know you that well, but I'd like to. Please hold on.

Jame.s

10. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

If/when I'm dead, let them be satified until one day they will be in my position.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Adam,

why do you feel that everything is pointless?
    There must be something that you enjoy doing or something you have that you feel is enough to hold on for. If you don't,find it and hold on to it :hug:

12. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

I no longer care because whatever I have left will be taken away anyway.

13. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

:dry: Life seems like that sometimes. But please don't give in.

j.

14. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

It's not that it seems like it, it's because that it is. Governments becoming increasingly corrupt, thing going up in price everywhere, crime rates hitting the roof, dogma out of control and rights taken away. Not to mention depressions and recessions too. All the retarded junk celebrities splashing all over the TV and negative things on the news.

These are not something by dismissing it as "seems like it". Even those who pretend that these are not real will be for a rude awakening.

I have awakened up to this madness and I have seen the horror of this world for what it is. Earth is hell itself.

15. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Because it is. Everything is contaminated.

16. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

Seems like you're bitter about the world because of what you mentioned above and see no hope about it in the future. Well, no one can tell what the future holds for us unless we're God which we are not. And as humans, when we cannot see any light at the tunnel, we tend to despair and lose hope. Then all sorts of negative thoughts start coming to our minds and everything we think about is the most negative and every thought about attempting to lift ourselves out of our situation is also futile even before we attempt to try it. AND even when we try to do something about it, very seldom we persevere cos our thoughts about it is negative and that it wont work. Our mind has already put ourselves down even before we attempt to try at all. and the vicious cycle starts...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.