I can’t be happy with my body

Gioia

Hi I’m new here so I don’t really know how this works. I just know that I need to talk to someone. I hate my body, I feel disgusting. Lately I started thinking about how much my body is ruining my life. I feel like I deserve all the bad things that happen to me because I’m fat. I know this sounds stupid but it’s true. I feel guilty every time I eat and I feel hopeless because I worked out a lot but it didn’t make any change. This last two days I haven’t been able to leave my bed....

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey there and welcome to SF.

May I ask if you have spoken to your doctor or nurse about how you are feelings? Are you currently being treated for an ED or are you at the other end of the spectrum?

We're here to support you no matter what and no one will judge you here. This is a safe and friendly place *hug

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hi I’m new here so I don’t really know how this works. I just know that I need to talk to someone. I hate my body, I feel disgusting. Lately I started thinking about how much my body is ruining my life. I feel like I deserve all the bad things that happen to me because I’m fat. I know this sounds stupid but it’s true. I feel guilty every time I eat and I feel hopeless because I worked out a lot but it didn’t make any change. This last two days I haven’t been able to leave my bed....
Hi @Gioia It's understandable to be depressed when you have poor body image. You'll always have a place here to share your thoughts and feelings. We're here for you. And we're glad to have you here.

EmB

Absolute Peach!
Hi there,

My body is a huge part of my own self-hate and depression. It makes me miserable, so I completely understand you there.

The advice on speaking to a doctor is great - we also have groups here for those who want to eat healthy, so we can all look after each other. If you're interested, feel free to take a look.

We are always here to listen to you, no matter what. I hope you stay! Look after yourself.

Sending hugs

Em

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm curious as to whether you are factually over or under weight or whether this feeling is mental. When you calculate your BMI where do you stand on that?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00