I can’t do it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m about ready to just give in and let go. When I was little I grew up in a meth house full of physical and sexual abuse, I never really let it affect me, but even being adopted now, I can feel my life going in a downward spiral now. Everyday is just me thinking how will it get better if it hasn’t in all these years? I’ve always had suicide at the back of my thoughts, even tried it at 10, but it’s just getting more and more prevalent as life goes on. I don’t know why, but I can’t take this anymore, everything from then is affecting me now, and I can’t seek out help without the judgement of my parents, I don’t know what to do anymore. The only thing even keeping me from just doing it is my dad

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @calebbbbb welcome to the forum, very glad you joined us here.

I think you need to seek professional help as soon as possible caleb, medication could potentially help you greatly as could therapy. Did something happen to you when you were 10 years old? What was going on then? Don't hold back, keep sharing and letting it all out :) It will likely help.

If you're in immediate danger see a doctor.

Best wishes x

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I would imagine your parents know that you were raised messed up if they took you from a meth house, yanno? Why not let them know you're feeling bad and need some help? It's much much better than them finding you dead, Caleb.

Welcome Calebbbbb, thank you for seeking and sharing.
Unfortunately, it seems that a person can only suppress their past so long, it eventually catches up with them. It is so important for you to be honest and open with your parents. And if they are resistant to helping you get help, then you need to connect with another family member, friend, pastor, friend's parent, or your physician to seek help. I share strength and courage for you to get help to begin the healing process.

jesus caleb i have issues and i havent suffered half as much as you. us guys think holding it all in is strength, but we're just not built to do it man. find a therapist and talk. itll help i promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00