• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I can’t stand this guy on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicsFan

There’s this guy who is a member of another forum that I'm on, and he also happens to be one of my friends on Facebook.

I don’t want to name names because of privacy reasons, but he is really obsessed with women and it’s creepy.

I can’t stand him at all, and I get wicked sick and tired of looking at his profile picture whenever he comes on.

I'm seriously thinking of unfriending him on Facebook too.

Lux

boo
Admin
SF Supporter
Could you hit report any inappropriate behaviour to make Facebook aware?

Also I would just delete him and forget about him afterwards.

Dante

In the SF doghouse with Burt
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Did he ever say or do anything to you or is his creep factor just that far off the scale? Either way, you cant be blamed for ghosting him. If he did something then there is good reason to ghost him, if he is just THAT creepy I cant imagine you ever got close enough to owe him an explanation for distancing yourself from him. The only issue is if you bump into each other on that other forum, not a reason not to distance, just something to be aware of so you dont get caught out unexpectedly later.

ClassicsFan

Did he ever say or do anything to you or is his creep factor just that far off the scale? Either way, you cant be blamed for ghosting him. If he did something then there is good reason to ghost him, if he is just THAT creepy I cant imagine you ever got close enough to owe him an explanation for distancing yourself from him. The only issue is if you bump into each other on that other forum, not a reason not to distance, just something to be aware of so you dont get caught out unexpectedly later.
His creep factor is just that far off the scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$5.00
Goal
$255.00